DAYM, I JUST HEARD THIS SAN QUINN TRACK ON 95LIVE.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
I just heard this song of San Quinn and I think Sean T is on it too called "its been a long time". shyt is fiyah. it sounds like one of those beats that Diplomats would use with that old school beat. anyone know what album that song is on or is it going to be on San Quinn's upcomming album "The Rock" ?

Apr 22, 2005
naw they just used the same sample,maybe it was Sean-T who made it but they flipped it deifferently then dipshits.I heard it too and that shit was tight,I never really payed attention to Sean-T's flow but he came tight on that track.

Mar 6, 2005
-TiM C- said:
its probably is a diplomat beat..... cam'ron's spits on a track and the sample goes "its been a longgggg a longgg time cominnn"
na man, camron aint on the track. it was just Quinn and Sean T. and on the beginning Quinn says "Sean T wit the beat...". so i think Sean T produced the track himself. shyt is fire though. i wanna hear that shyt on 106 KMEL or somethin' and i bet that shyt would be a hit.

Apr 25, 2002
UPSTATE NICCA said:
it sounds like one of those beats that Diplomats would use with that old school beat. anyone know what album that song is on or is it going to be on San Quinn's upcomming album "The Rock" ?
i thought the exact same thing when i first heard that track i said it sounded like some shit cam would be spittin on. i think sean t's wifey posted the track up like a couple months ago and i think it's goin be on sean t's album if i remember correctly.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
The track is from Sean-T's new album

Lots of people have used that sample and Cam is one of them. But lots didnt get the sample cleared (cam, ja rule....), hopefully it gets cleared. Tight track

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
STS said:
The track is from Sean-T's new album

Lots of people have used that sample and Cam is one of them. But lots didnt get the sample cleared (cam, ja rule....), hopefully it gets cleared. Tight track
Right on STS! The track "A Long Time Comin' - Sean T feat. San Quinn" will be on Sean's new one. We're just trying to finalize the release date and I'll be posting up the details soon.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone! :)

www.MySpace.com/SeanT

www.MySpace.com/GetGoneRecords

http://groups.myspace.com/95Live

http://groups.myspace.com/GetGoneRecords

Oct 25, 2003
Does this track sample the Sam Cooke classic "Long Time Coming?"

That track has been flipped so many times,i'm sure Sean does a good job considering he is a great producer,but at times i wish producers would leave it alone considering the impact of the song&it's implications surrounding the time period............

I think it's one song that every man and woman should hear at least once,the song is truly beautiful.............

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Pointdexter said:
Does this track sample the Sam Cooke classic "Long Time Coming?"

That track has been flipped so many times,i'm sure Sean does a good job considering he is a great producer,but at times i wish producers would leave it alone considering the impact of the song&it's implications surrounding the time period............

I think it's one song that every man and woman should hear at least once,the song is truly beautiful.............
Yes, it's a sample of Sam Cooke's classic song...that sample has been used a few times...Sean just wanted to flip it for him and Quinn to get down on a track and thought it would be a tight combo. I agree, it's a beautiful song!

www.MySpace.com/SeanT

www.MySpace.com/GetGoneRecords

http://groups.myspace.com/95Live

http://groups.myspace.com/GetGoneRecords