"Day Labor"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2003
Anybody ever fucked with the Mexicans outside Home Depot? I got a bunch of bullshit yardword I need done and some landscaping, and Im too fat and lazy to do it myself.

Do any of em speak english? How much they charge an hour? Anybody got any experience with these fuckers?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
they speak the language of work .. plenty of ways to get ur point across .. a bunch of em on admiral callaghan over by the shell by the auto zone n safeway or on that lil dirt area in between target plaza and safeway too

Jan 10, 2003
100 plus lunch.... Shit that aint even bad.. Click clack, aint you Jesse that used to work at PepBoys wit the Eclipse? Wtf you got Mexicans doin for you?

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
they speak the language of work .. plenty of ways to get ur point across .. a bunch of em on admiral callaghan over by the shell by the auto zone n safeway or on that lil dirt area in between target plaza and safeway too
Man I really don't mean to be an asshole but.you really think he don't know where they're at?like everyone in vallejo don't see hella beaners chillin over there?I didn't know that till you said somethin I jus thought mexicans liked to kick it on the side of the road on a dirt hill.

P.s. Did you take the photo of the eggs?