DaVinci - The Day The Turf Stood Still (Free or Paid album DL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com

Just a heads up, DaVinci's album, The Day The Turf Stood Still, dropped today! Shit is extreme quality and SWTBRDS Creative Collective is releasing it as a free or paid DL.

Grab it HERE.

If you can afford to buy it, please do. It really is quality and should be supported. If you DL it free, at least spread the word.

abs7m

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
The world is finally begining to wake up to this dude. No formulated corny bullshit on this Album. Strait Fire! Could be Album of the Year IMO.

May 8, 2008
I've just recently given this man a listen and I have to say I'm impressed. His bars are official. How old is he? If he's young I definitely see him as the future of SF rap b/c his skills are foreel. "What You Finna Do" is a solid ass track.

Dec 4, 2004
I've just recently given this man a listen and I have to say I'm impressed. His bars are official. How old is he? If he's young I definitely see him as the future of SF rap b/c his skills are foreel. "What You Finna Do" is a solid ass track.
In the SF Weekly it said he is 27. Man you been sleeping, you gotta go back and check his old street albums, Street Release was solid and had a tight song with the whole Done Deal fam, and Butter and Gunz 1 and 2 were on point.

here some downloads from Butter 2

http://davinci.bandcamp.com/