Davina Self Tittled album coming soon heres whos featured on it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2011
Message from Davina:
"It's official! The release date is July 1st, 2011. Spread the word! (and y'all thought I was sleepin'. Hahaha! j/p.) Thank you to everyone who stuck with me thru it all. I haven't said whos' featured on my album til now.... Third solo- Self titled album for a self made woman. ;) Thank you to Shadow and Megan of East co.co. Records, J. Stalin and Philthy Rich of Livewire Records, Sinner of Nsanity and my own brother Jordan Lee for their talent, love and respect. Still keepin' shit LIT. Let's do this. ;) Love you. ~D."

"I keep getting messages about how to order.... So I guess I'm gonna have to keep on puttin' the info out. lol. Send $20 to DAVINA P.O. BOX 307 SAN LORENZO, CA. 94580. Leave a note asking for the new CD and if you want it autographed, please leave the name to sign it to. I'm on it. Thank you. ~D."

Dec 28, 2009
20 bucks isn't unreasonable if you factor in shipping and handling as well as production costs. I know a lot of people that really love her music so you already know she gonna get some sales.