Davina in the studio with Philthy Rich, Cellski & Dem Hoodstarz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2011
From Davina's facebook:
"Clockin' in @ the studio. Got my henny N my tea N I'm good to GO! lol. Gotta wrap this damn album up FINALLY! So thanks 4 the patience to all who support N rock with me. I promise it'll be worth the wait. ;)"

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Big Tone is fine with what he doing, I'm NOT a Big Tone fan, But I respect his hustle he don't needa get big names to get exposure. He already at the point where foo's needa pay him for a verse not the other way around. In Davinas case seem like she tryna expand her fanbase, But I think she needa work on her self/vocals first before trying to feature all these foo's in my opinion. I don't see all these big names helping her get more album sales if she isn't even lyrically talented herself, she just throwing money away by doing that....

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
She doin what she can...I don't care for davina but I think she needs a manager or someone to stir her in the right direction....she was the top female in the homeboy genre but I can't see her doin anything else