DAVID BLAINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
Anyone seen this crazy bastard. He does some tight card tricks but that fool kinda weird to me. Floatin an shit, i mean how do you do that? That mothafuka is the devil or something. Is there anyone else besides me who try to beat his ass if he started trying to show you the floating trick?

May 16, 2002
The levitation tricks are easy, I know how to do two types of levitation. The other magic tricks are kinda cool though, he's almost a better magician than Jesus was.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
The levitation tricks are easy, I know how to do two types of levitation. The other magic tricks are kinda cool though, he's almost a better magician than Jesus was.
what you mean easy?? fukin wierdo got about 6-10 inches of the ground without any of his feet touching anything, and no wires or nuthin. What levitation tricks are you talkin about? cuz i get levitated when im off that herb, but that about it.

Dec 18, 2002
^^^lol there was a special street magic break the code show that gave away his levitation secret, it has alot to do with editing done by the show, but the fake magician on break the code did the same thing blaine did so hes not doin miracles or anything.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
is i just me or does that david blaine guy seem like a dick.....ever notice how he makes everybody sit and watch him do his trick, then when they walk away he tries to show them another trick..."hey, hey.....come here, i gonna show you another....here look, look at me." its like his parents didnt give him enough attention as a child.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
You can't.
I know the old trick were you get a couple inches off the ground,
Blaine takes it to another level.
As well as his card tricks.
That shit ain't tricks, shit looks real....

I saw the special on how he supposedly does his shit but these people are just hatin on him. Why?
Why must they go as far as create a show that allegedly exposes his tricks? Why him and not other magicians?
Makes you wonder huh?
By the way, them fuckers never explained his tricks. They just came out with theories....

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
there's been other shows where other magicians tricks get exposed. it is hatin' though... but he's a magician/illusionist or whatever you want to call it... there is a trick to everything and the hand is faster than the eye...

Dec 18, 2002
^^^wat that link said, its the same shit i saw on the show, the shows that expose the tricks arent hatin, you gotta understand that street magic is hella popular and theres hella peepz like the ones in this thread who have no idea how the tricks r done so of course theres gunna be a show to expose the tricks because MILLIONS WOULD TUNE IN = HELLA MONEY FOR THE STATION!! remember, 99% of "hatin" in the media is all about money.

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
i still think it's hatin'... first of all its magic which means there is a trick to it. and i look at it as this dudes hustle... everybody knows there's a trick to it (i hope everybody knows). so there is no need to put his hustle on front street... its magic. if you can't figure it out, then give him his props.