David Banner track with FEDERATION?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
I heard there was a track with David Banner and The Federation... is this true? I know David Banner repped the West on his new album, but I never saw/heard anything about a collaboration w/any Bay artists. Anyone know?

Mar 9, 2005
Wasn't David Banner that fella who brought out Grey Skies a while back? What's he done since then, haven't heard much about him. It would be sweet if he did collaborate with some bay artists - haven't heard Grey Skies for ages, but if I recall it was pretty tight

Jul 20, 2005
i aint heard nothin about it.... but that would be hot...

though about a year ago i remember somebody saying rick hooked up with banner while he was at the 106 and park show....

but i'm not 100% sure...

Rick Rock should get the feds and david on a track, that would be A HOT track

Feb 13, 2004
I'd like to see this David Banner and Keak track too if there's really one. Also this Federation track I'm still hearin about... this rumor had to come from SOMEWHERE

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
wow... david banner... and federation... thats dope... that'll be a hot track from start to finish... and i agree... put them on a rick rock beat and it'll slap hard

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Hutch said:
Wasn't David Banner that fella who brought out Grey Skies a while back? What's he done since then, haven't heard much about him. It would be sweet if he did collaborate with some bay artists - haven't heard Grey Skies for ages, but if I recall it was pretty tight
yeah, he was in the duo Crooked Lettaz... that "Grey Skies" album from 1999 is the only album from them that i know of... other than that, David Banner also has "Them Firewater Boys" from 2000, as well as "Mississippi The Album" and "Mississippi The Album 2: Baptized In Dirty Water" from 2 years ago

Jul 10, 2005
David Banner was just on 106KMEL and he said "you're about to hear some exclusive stuff from Scottie Fox in the Mix" and then a song was played. However, my FUCKING GAYASS COMPUTER HAD TO STOP WORKING AFTER ABOUT FOUR SECONDS OF THE SONG, SO I FUCKING MISSED IT ALL. I have no idea if it was the song with Federation, but the four-seconds-of-beat that I heard, it sounded like a new song. Fucking lame computer! Did anybody else hear it, by chance?

Apr 25, 2002
SF
In David Banner's interview in Murder Dog he says:
"I wanted to do the westside song because I don't like the way they're doing the West Coast, dog. The West Coast taught most of these rappers how to be gangsta. How to stand up for they rights. The Bay Area taught people how to get money on the independent side. The whole independent game got poppin in the Bay Area."
"By the way, peace to Messy Marv. That is my homey. What's crackin?"

so i wouldnt be surprised to hear banner do songs with bay artists soon, if he hasnt done any already

Oct 10, 2005
Hutch said:
lol hes got the game on lock with his hit "play" and hes focusing on bringin the bay back