Dave Mathews and Taylor Swift...really?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
I know its old news but it's tonight opening kickoff concert.

what the fuck do either of them have to do with NFL or how can either get anyone amped up for NFL football? there have been bad performances in past too but at least they included 1 act that was an act that is too hype you up...(black eyed peas last year) but really, nothing gets me ready for an ass kicking game like dmb or taylor swift, ugh.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Its how corporate the NFL is, they cant risk anything cuz they dont wanna lose sponsers.
The same with the NBA, all the songs going into and out of commercial are Tom Petty and shit like that, you can almost read the corporate mandate saying "NO RAP ALLOWED"

Mar 16, 2005
Its how corporate the NFL is, they cant risk anything cuz they dont wanna lose sponsers.
The same with the NBA, all the songs going into and out of commercial are Tom Petty and shit like that, you can almost read the corporate mandate saying "NO RAP ALLOWED"
past performences include green day, ozzy, kanye, yung joc, usher, black eyed peas...all of which have very not family friendly shows or have known to be risque in one way or another. i dont buy the no rap allowed or commercial aspect at all. like I said I dont care for diddy, yung joc, black eyed peas, but it was at least uptempo get you kinda of amp'd music. they could have chose many many artits (even commercial friendly) but these 2 acts not feeling it for a hype up concert

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't give a shit... I won't be home from work until 6 anyways, so I hope they take a long time... That way I don't miss anything

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah maybe because her music is bought by tweener girls not men. :ermm:
They're getting prissy white girls and hippie-ass-wannabe d-bag guys with DMB, and prissy southern white girls with Taylor Swift. They don't need to cater to "us" because we're the hardcore fans that are gonna watch either way.