DAVE CHAPPELLE IS BACK IN THE MO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

DAVE WILL BE IN COLUMBIA, MO OCT 3RD AT THE HEARNES CENTER!!!!!!!!!

Jun 22, 2004
Yea i saw a flyer for that when i was in Columbia this weekend. I hope i get to go. Ohh yea RICH THE FACTOR will be at the Blue Note like the 25th or 24th so look into it.
-sam

Aug 21, 2002
Dave Chappelle isn't at all funny. Maybe once out of every 13 shows, but that shit doesnt make me laugh. And for 30 bucks a pop for a ticket, I'd better be laughing til my abs are rock hard.

Jan 12, 2003
His live show isnt even related to his TV show. You should really consider seeing him live. I bet it would change your whole perseption of him. You wont even recognize its the tv's "dave chappelle".

Aug 20, 2004
MasZive said:
Dave Chappelle isn't at all funny. Maybe once out of every 13 shows, but that shit doesnt make me laugh. And for 30 bucks a pop for a ticket, I'd better be laughing til my abs are rock hard.
Wow...first time ive heard that.

But yeah..his stand up is excellent.Wait til he starts talkin bout doin shrooms...youll shit yourself...

Aug 21, 2002
Probably would consider it though. I just never laugh at his jokes, or his slight stand up on the show. Dunno, 30 bucks man. Most people dont know it, but I do, do stand up comedy, just did it last week for 100 bucks, and I should be able to at least laugh a little bit, maybe I know what he's gonna say next is whats messing it up for me.

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

Sat.25
Rich the Factor - $15 Advance, $20 D.O.S. THE BLUE NOTE

i never really cared for rich the factor.

Apr 21, 2003
MasZive said:
Probably would consider it though. I just never laugh at his jokes, or his slight stand up on the show. Dunno, 30 bucks man. Most people dont know it, but I do, do stand up comedy, just did it last week for 100 bucks, and I should be able to at least laugh a little bit, maybe I know what he's gonna say next is whats messing it up for me.

you should really check up on his stand up "killin them softley"

i've seen it a few times and still laugh my ass off. shit is funny.

Oct 10, 2002
his stand up really isn't that funny nothin made me laugh til my abs were hard, it was entertaining but not funny, not like Chris Rock