Das Bus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Anyone catch this on Sundance channel last night? I know there's past threads about this....just wonderin if any of yaw are in this video at the end? I saw it was gonna be on and recorded it. The video's kinda generic but it's still pretty fuckin fresh.

Jan 16, 2006
It's a documentary about the bus system in Kansas City. The date on it was 2003. This guy just said somethin like "We had this guy used to work here sayin he was gonna be a rap star" then it busted into a "Here Comes Tecca Nina" music video. It was Tech pretty much dancin' around in a bus, ontop of a bus, and at a bus station.

Jan 16, 2006
yea its called Das Bus for some fucked up reason noone knows. It was a pretty random documentary. All of a sudden that guy just mentioned somethin about this guy sayin he wanted to be a rap star, then it went into the video, and that was it...

Nov 14, 2003
i own a copy of it, and ill tell you one thing, it is one of THE MOST BORING THINGS I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!! the part with tech was ok though.