Darxiide: Xii (4 Tracks Leaked) (+DX vs "The Misf!ts") (+ Mixtape Covers Sneak Peak)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Darxiide: Xii (4 Tracks Leaked) (+DX vs "The Misf!ts") (+ Mixtape Covers Sneak Peak)

"Brought to you by www.darxiide.com" - (Rap group from Tacoma, WA)
GOTO - HTTP://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/DARXIIDE (4 songs from upcoming mixtape project).

1 - Wanna Bite Me? feat. Rihanna
2 - Here In My Room feat. Incubus
3 - I Believe feat. Doughboi
4 - Sometimes I Feel Like...

*unmastered mp3 quality; small leak.

We also did a viral video for Tacoma Jerking Crew "The Misf!ts" for our song "Wanna Bite Me?"

YOUTUBE LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aczKTOr088

MIXTAPE COVERS (Sneak Peak)

Darxiide.com
Myspace.com/darxiide_nwarriorz
Youtube.com/darxiide
Soundclick.com/darxiide
Twitter.com/darxiide

"NORTHWEST HIP-HOP!!!"

Apr 7, 2004
A that beat is coo for that bite that joint... You guys should go lay that down at a real studio get it mixed and mastered and try to push that to the radio. I could hear it on the radio just based of the beat and sample... Lyrics wise it was ok Im giving the lyrics a 5 out of 10.. The sound quality and words tripping over other words is why I gave it a 5. Keep doing yall thing

Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the constructive critism, we're gonna keep grindin' & gettin better. These are actually just demos, better believe we're gonna make remakes of these next time we hit the studio. On the first pic (Savi), it's cigarette smoke-in, cigarette smoke-out (the nose).

Apr 7, 2004
Thanks for the constructive critism, we're gonna keep grindin' & gettin better. These are actually just demos, better believe we're gonna make remakes of these next time we hit the studio. On the first pic (Savi), it's cigarette smoke-in, cigarette smoke-out (the nose).
fosho thats what's up.... Keep grinding...