darrentt williams murder trial...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Man as I hear the news that keeps coming out of this trial that JUST started, I feel more and more dislike for brnadon marshall the person. Not like he was the greatest guy in the first place with numerous 911 calls for domestic abuse etc etc, but man...his and his cousins actions are bascially what led to dwills death that night/morning

Brandons cousdin sprayed the group who happened to be gang members, dwill defused the situation the gang members got thrown out, once outside the gang members were still there brandon marshall slapped the guy accused of shooting dwill up side the head, just straight up slapped him got in limo......1 hour later dwill dead.

I have said it before and I weill ay it again, I dont want him on this team, fuck brandon marshall!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
dwill did more in 1 year for kids and fans then brandon has done his whole stay so far. brandon continues to bitch and moan for a contract when his actions in practice and sitting out games dont warrent it. not too mention he is 1 more police call away from a 1 season suspension.

all dwill did was play above his potential. he was supposed to be too small, not smart enough etc, but he played his heart out and became a pro, and had a great start at that.

ugh