Darren Young--"I'm gay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
He's decent. He's still a mid card act but he is in no way garbage. The difference between young and the others you mentioned is Young is actually gay.

If they make him act gay everything will blow up in WWEs face. Having someone act faggy is straight up disrespectful and will not go over well. GLADD will go ape shit.

It would be like NAACP giving you shit then you decide to have your black wrestler "blacken it up" and give him a cryme Tyme gimmick while he's dribbling a basketball and eating fried chicken.

And yea....I'm aware race/sexual preference are two different things but for the gay community and the people who are giving WWE flack (GLADD) that shit just won't fly.

It's a fine line to walk and Vince has no idea how to do that. It needs to be left alone

I meant like he will act lil more femine meaning like hes demeanor and walk. u know kinda queer but not fully over board. they posted a picture of him and his boy friend online too they been together for two years and have a crib in florida. i wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt the real reason wwe demoted him last time during that nexus angle without a real reason and cena gave him that stiff chair shot he talked about in that interview he was talking about and fucked him up in that nexus angle. bc a year or two ago it wasnt safe for atheletes to come out the closet but now its a normal thing

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
What was that black guys name again? Fuckin yellow tape over his body? He was he first one right
yeah first black gay wrestler but before him was pat patterson and brooklyn brawler. theres was one from 70s also but i forgot his damn name he dead now ill post when i remember. also there was a rumor back in day forgot which shoot interview it was from but rumor was that old wwf wrestler billy jack haynes sucked pattersons dick for a push but they didnt push him.

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
I meant like he will act lil more femine meaning like hes demeanor and walk. u know kinda queer but not fully over board. they posted a picture of him and his boy friend online too they been together for two years and have a crib in florida. i wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt the real reason wwe demoted him last time during that nexus angle without a real reason and cena gave him that stiff chair shot he talked about in that interview he was talking about and fucked him up in that nexus angle. bc a year or two ago it wasnt safe for atheletes to come out the closet but now its a normal thing
are u saying he got demoted, and beat up because he's gay?

I doubt that's even remotely possible...Patterson has been out forever and I'm sure a good percentage of people in the WWE locker room are gay.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
...but what if this was a work??? haha
See "Billy & Chuck"

WWE is trying hard not to piss off GLADD
They've probably already bought them another gravy boat...
see "Billy & Chuck" again...

If they make him act gay everything will blow up in WWEs face. Having someone act faggy is straight up disrespectful and will not go over well. GLADD will go ape shit.
Well, there goes that gravy boat... what Im saying is WWE is gonna do something dumb,

It would be like NAACP giving you shit then you decide to have your black wrestler "blacken it up" and give him a cryme Tyme gimmick while he's dribbling a basketball and eating fried chicken.
They were half a click away from that. I still cant get over the bullet proof vest.

i wonder if they can drown out all the "youre a homo" chants comin...
They'll just kill the audio on the live feed, west coast will get fake sound bites of a cheering audience.

Last edited:
Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
are u saying he got demoted, and beat up because he's gay?

I doubt that's even remotely possible...Patterson has been out forever and I'm sure a good percentage of people in the WWE locker room are gay.

yep thats exactly what im saying. bc they was saying back then cena didnt like darren and was giving him hard time backstage and being stiff in ring on him for no reason. and now it makes sense to me. and ofcoarse they not gonna come out in public or open doors and say the discriminated bc he gay just like they not gonna tell the real reason why they havent had no real black wwe champion yet. when its already spoken out by ahmed and others that their is still discrimination in that building about having a black man hold the major belt..and i can already see bullshit bc darrens supposely best friend titus and all the others say they never knew he was gay when reality is he had a boyfriend for two years and they live together so its not like he was a downlow closet creep homo. i can see thru bullshit. just like if you ask them now why they havent had no black wwe champion yet i bet they say no the rock had it. but for real technically he dont count bc he biracial. Ahmed, Faroooq, Booker, Lashley all deserved atleast one run with that belt bc those guys was over totally at one point or another. funny they all challenged in main event matches for it though so you cant say they wasnt good enough.

Now i believe once vince dies Triple H and Stephanie will clean that office up and give other stars opportunities and not discriminate.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
GLADD will go ape shitIt would be like NAACP giving you shit then you decide to have your black wrestler "blacken it up" and give him a cryme Tyme gimmick while he's dribbling a basketball and eating fried chicken.

They dont give a shit about the NAACP never did or will heres quick run down from past till now. remember vince called booker a nigga on camera, Greg valentione made racial insults about junkyard dog skin color, cryme tyme labeled theives, Nation Of Domination, Roddy Piper black and white paint, That angle on raw where DX told farooq that bret called him a nigger, DX dressing up as nation painting skin black, Big E lanston wears african colors. Kofi Kingston fake jamaican accent and character, Broadus Clay character and that shuckin and jivin comment, cena with the wigger gimmick, spinner belts, .

Man thats some theres way more. yeah they tone it down a little bit now but not completely so cmon now if you cant see they still do that stereotype shit then i dont know what to tell you.