Darkroom Familia's Duke N Crooked - Tales From The Darkside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2008

Darkroom Familia's Duke N Crooked - Tales From The Darkside

(October 18, 2011)

1. Gassin - Duke, Crooked, Mz. Monique, D-Roll
2. True Life Spits - Crooked
3. Fake, Sucka, Busta, Lames - Duke
4. 2 Door 4 Barrel - Duke, Crooked, KID
5. Spittin Hella - Duke, D-Roll, Crooked
6. Dope Like Cocaine - Crooked, Duke
7. My Ghetto - Duke, Crooked, Lalo
8. The Nine Millimeter Goes Bang - Duke, Crooked, D-Roll
9. Filthy Little Biatch - Duke, Young D, Jason Porter
10. Despicable Me - Duke, Crooked, Jason Porter
11. Stay True - Duke, KID, Crooked
12. That Bay Life - Crooked, KID, Duke
13. Tearin It Up - Duke, Crooked
14. Tales From The Darkside - Duke, Crooked, Young D

The highly anticipated CD that Darkroom fans have been requesting for years is finally here! 'Darkroom Familia's Duke N Crooked-Tales From The Darkside' is 14 pure, raw, & uncut, tracks of the hardest true-life hood tales from Northern Cali and predominantly features founding Darkroom veteranos Crooked and Duke with appearances by K. I. D. , D-Roll, Young D and more. Spittin' factual, dark and gritty street stories that have made them legends over the years, 'Tales From The Darkside' delivers. With some of the dopest production by Jason Porter, Duke, Crooked, & Dub from Psychodelik Productions, this album brings the heat, and as always, representing the bay and Northern Cali to the fullest!
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Darkside-Darkroom-Familias-Crooked/dp/B005G82L76

Jul 28, 2003
wow been wondering bout these guys lately. cant believe they got Dub on some production also, but my money is they gona be saying tha same old lines. northern cali hustler, wic, and tha ones who path tha way and so one.

Mar 17, 2010
right on playboy shit couldnt have said it better ill wait on youtube and see what the beats sound and also lyrics..if i aint feeling it im saving my money for another cd...they got the same type beats and rap bout the same shit most the time

Nov 2, 2002
northern cali hustler, wic, and tha ones who path tha way and so one.
also "Im fucking pissed off, from north side hayward, we got 100 cds under our belt 25 years in the game, i want to kill a motherfucker, i grew up eating kix and government cheese"

Feb 7, 2011
Im waiting until the homies delete that same fkn clip they use on every single cd.. Im sure you guys know what Im talking about.

"Its a dangerous group, groups were dealing with today"
"Its a nigghtmare, nighttmare, nigghttmmaarreee"

Aug 20, 2003
Im waiting until the homies delete that same fkn clip they use on every single cd.. Im sure you guys know what Im talking about.

"Its a dangerous group, groups were dealing with today"
"Its a nigghtmare, nighttmare, nigghttmmaarreee"
WE USED THAT ON THE 1ST STRANGULATION.LOL.THAT CLIPS BEEN ON HELLA CD'S LOL....

Jan 9, 2004
Fuck that, Im skipping this. Dukie and Cookie are the weakest links of DRF. They got the same tired lines in every drop, and I cant believe they ever street hustled. Little rich boys wanna-be movie makers. DRF is dead.

Nov 2, 2002
Duke USED to be dope, on songs like "die you fucking pig", "homicide kings" and most of his "kill them slowly album".

Hes lost it though

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Withought Sir Dyno, E-Clips, Tokztero, DJ MT, Lowdown, I.T.P.G., A.L.G., Young Ant and others DRF is dead I miss the old Darkroom. Veteranos is the best DRF release in my opinion I mean come on Boots of the Coup & 11/5 were on the album enough said! plus Tokztero & Sir Dyno made that album classic & Penetentury Chances, Mr. Kee & Sir Dyno made that album classic. my 2 cents

Nov 2, 2002
yea......out of about 100 darkroom CD's, there are only about 30 good songs. Thats not a good percentage.
And most those good songs were on veteranos and penitentiary chances

Jun 8, 2011
I agree DRF aint the best rap group out there. But it was pretty much between Woodie (R.I.P) and DRF that brought up this norte rap thang to its stage it is now.. Ive always been a DRF fan and wll continue to be 1.