DarkRoom Familia - NorCal Narcotics Available 3-16-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Since you started talking about Livewire, they are very similar to DRF in a couple of aspects in my opinion. Always talking about the same things, nothing new basically. If you heard one Livewire's album it's like you heard a majority of them. But it's still a decent entertainment, just like Darkroom's music.

Dec 26, 2004
Feel samething, not hatin jus not really feelin the new production. Good to see them still droppin albums but music is not as raw as it use to be. Songs are decent but Im always skippin alot of tracks. Ill check it out on youtube 1st.

Aug 20, 2003
LIVEWIRE AND DARKROOM ARE LIKE APPLES N ORANGES.FIRST OFF DARKROOM HAS THE SALES AND LEGEND STATUS BEHIND EM PERIOD.LIVEWIRE IS TIGHT BUT WE WILL SEE HOW LONG THEY CAN KEEP IT UP.YOU REALLY CANT COMPAIRE THE TWO.ILL TELL YOU WHAT WE HAVE DONE 2 TRACKS FOR DARKROOM.CROOKED HAS SHOWN LOVE.BEING ON A DARKROOM ALBUM BENEFIT'S US BY GETTING MORE EXPOSURE.BENEFITS DARKROOM BY PUMPING NEW BLOOD INTO THERE ALBUM'S.ITS A WIN-WIN FOR EVILSIDE.SHIT I ONLY WISH I CAN PUT OUT A QUARTER OF WHAT DARKROOM HAS PUT OUT....

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Since you started talking about Livewire, they are very similar to DRF in a couple of aspects in my opinion. Always talking about the same things, nothing new basically. If you heard one Livewire's album it's like you heard a majority of them. But it's still a decent entertainment, just like Darkroom's music.
naw they mix there albums pretty good different variety of topics IMO darkroom albums aint even really darkroom members besides duke and crooked and they use the same lyrics and same beats they been using

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
LIVEWIRE AND DARKROOM ARE LIKE APPLES N ORANGES.FIRST OFF DARKROOM HAS THE SALES AND LEGEND STATUS BEHIND EM PERIOD.LIVEWIRE IS TIGHT BUT WE WILL SEE HOW LONG THEY CAN KEEP IT UP.YOU REALLY CANT COMPAIRE THE TWO.ILL TELL YOU WHAT WE HAVE DONE 2 TRACKS FOR DARKROOM.CROOKED HAS SHOWN LOVE.BEING ON A DARKROOM ALBUM BENEFIT'S US BY GETTING MORE EXPOSURE.BENEFITS DARKROOM BY PUMPING NEW BLOOD INTO THERE ALBUM'S.ITS A WIN-WIN FOR EVILSIDE.SHIT I ONLY WISH I CAN PUT OUT A QUARTER OF WHAT DARKROOM HAS PUT OUT....
livewire already has like 50 albums out they been doing this during the internet age where you can download a album in seconds back when darkroom started and was on top you had to go to a store to buy the album wasnt no major downloading like there is now so darkroom should have better sales, but the product they put out now is usually half ass'd and only puttin out cause of there name and know the loyal fans will buy it

Aug 20, 2003
livewire already has like 50 albums out they been doing this during the internet age where you can download a album in seconds back when darkroom started and was on top you had to go to a store to buy the album wasnt no major downloading like there is now so darkroom should have better sales, but the product they put out now is usually half ass'd and only puttin out cause of there name and know the loyal fans will buy it
^^^^ I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT REMEMBER THOSE EARLY DARKROOM ALBUMS SOLD A GRIP.DONT KNOW EXACT NUMBERS BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY VETERANO'S SOLD LIKE 35-40K.ALL THERE ALBUM'S AT THERE PEAK SOLD 20-50K.I WOUNDER HOW THERE DOWNLOAD SALES ARE DOING.SHIT I FIGUER EVERY ALBUM THEY DROP NOW SELL'S ABOUT 5-10 K.LIVEWIRE PROBLY SELLS AROUND 3-7 K WHEN THEY DROP.THEY GOT TALLENT AND WITH THE RIGHT PUSH THEY COULD BLOW UP.ITS SAD THOSE DAY'S OF SELLIN HELL OF UNITS ARE LONG GONE WITH OUT MAJOR $$$$ BEHIND YOU....

Sep 24, 2006
im confused how livewire got thrown in a Darkroom thread agreed just like apples & oranges..... The fact that Darkroom is putting out artists on there albums is a big + for the artists, now they can get some shine nationwide not just statewide....They got my potnaz On track 13 on the Nor Cal Narcotics and the rest of the album held up well....go cop it.....

Nov 2, 2002
people collect darkroom, i dont know anyone who collects livewire, there may be some, i dont know

Livewire music is disposable(im not saying its not good), darkroom music has sounded the same since 1997, so it has staying power in that sense

I think downloading takes more sales from livewire than darkroom....compare livewire fans with darkroom fans,...whos more prone to spend 14 bucks on a cd?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
people collect darkroom, i dont know anyone who collects livewire, there may be some, i dont know

Livewire music is disposable(im not saying its not good), darkroom music has sounded the same since 1997, so it has staying power in that sense

I think downloading takes more sales from livewire than darkroom....compare livewire fans with darkroom fans,...whos more prone to spend 14 bucks on a cd?
people collect darkroom cause they were pretty much the first norte rappers to put it down and a lot of there shit is outta print pretty sure most of livewire releases are still in print