Darkroom Familia - From the Barrio with Love OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
what exactly was temporary insanity? Was it a branch off group from darkroom? Wernt they black?
Where were they from?

Nov 2, 2002
heres all the darkroom/lowdown related stuff i have....its nothing compared to those other guys but its a start. I dunno if young droop and Unknown count but i put them in anyways

Dec 22, 2005
This thread reminds me. The first temporary insanity (bitches never learn)did not include sir dyno. Whats a trip is that crooked's name was skrap. Baught it a the old rasuputin in san lorenzo. They later relased a new version with sir dyno in it and with new version of their tracks. Im gonna have to look in my storage for the original tape. If i find it ill post pics.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
This thread reminds me. The first temporary insanity (bitches never learn)did not include sir dyno. Whats a trip is that crooked's name was skrap. Baught it a the old rasuputin in san lorenzo. They later relased a new version with sir dyno in it and with new version of their tracks. Im gonna have to look in my storage for the original tape. If i find it ill post pics.
Wasn't D-Roll's name skrap? They had prior releases too.