Danny Brown & Bruiser Brigade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Dopehead has sounded like that on some of his songs forever and Danny actually has said in the past that's where he got the idea for his high pitched voice. Dude is one of the founders of Bruiser Brigade along with DB, DB is just the one who got semi-famous.

That said he has gone in the more "turnt up" direction with his sound since Danny got kinda big with it. His older stuff was more chill.
That makes sense.

May 9, 2002
OK, I DL'd Old just to make super sure im not into this guy's music. And i wouldn't normally say this, but the fuck wrong with this nigga? Holy shit. He actually has talent, but than he does his high pitched crackily voice and just ruins everything. That Wonderbread song was the topper for me. Good god.

25 Bucks is dope as fuck though. If he would just stick with that right there? I would fuck with his shit.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
OK, I DL'd Old just to make super sure im not into this guy's music. And i wouldn't normally say this, but the fuck wrong with this nigga? Holy shit. He actually has talent, but than he does his high pitched crackily voice and just ruins everything. That Wonderbread song was the topper for me. Good god.

25 Bucks is dope as fuck though. If he would just stick with that right there? I would fuck with his shit.
his buzz didnt really explode until he started using the high pitched voice which really throws me for a loop as well. voice be killin me lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
F @Fucky McFuckerson you should check his pre The Hybrid stuff then. It wasn't until that album he started using it often really.

I won't even front I was like lolwut at first but I could hear dude could spit and I got used to it. I actually think it fits some songs really well (ODB being one for example) but sometimes he could tone it back some which I think he did the perfect mix of on OLD.

Side B grew on me a little but a lot of the beats are still too clubish for my taste save a couple songs. Side A still gets a lot of play though.

Jan 18, 2006
Danny Brown got his feelings hurt by Short lol
Just seen Too Short in Hawaii ... And he treated me like a fan boy ... Lol hahahha hahahahah �������� ,.. Even tho imma fan but god damn cuz ��
— Danny Brown (@xdannyxbrownx) January 24, 2014
*tweet embedded
Damn I use to listen to Too Short �� ... Cuz lightweight just hurt my feelings
*tweet embedded
Nigga just played me like groupie tho ... What's was funny is "Dip" was playing the whole time this was happening lol
*tweet embedded
And I'm drunk and just took my second Molly ...
*tweet embedded

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
short swears his gaga feature really put him back on lol, there goes his chance to make some listeners out of kids who listen to danny brown & only remember blow the whistle