Danny Brown & Bruiser Brigade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Good shit breh. You are missing some of the hundreds of remixes producers have made the past year or so but you seem to have all the ones that really matter so I'd say it looks good to me.

Actually Kechphrase who produces and sometimes raps with the Greedhead crew remix of Grown Up is awesome and I don't see it on there so I'd add it.

Props: infinity

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah too many remixes out there, might want to compile more and leave out the really bad ones lol Good shit tho looking forward to this.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Of all the remixes, all of them are official except for 6, most of which are dope/popular/semi-popular. Good lookin out on that KechPhrase. That will replace the least dope unofficial remix. Needed a Grown Up Remix present.

I don't think there are any tracks left to compile honestly, except for a couple more remixes maybe. Thanks for the feedback.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Aye good shit infinity @infinity . I'm going to clear up some room on my internal hd when I get home from work and download this to bump while I get fucked up after work. Thanks for putting this together breh.

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
OD EP [Limited Edition]

tl;dr These are the 3 bonus tracks from the XXX physical release, along with the instrumentals.

The promotional machine behind Danny Brown’s phenomenal 2011 breakthrough XXX continues to chug along.
Originally available as a free download, XXX got a well-deserved vinyl release as part of this year’s Record Store Day festivities. A deluxe edition, augmented with three new bonus tracks, has also seen the light of day. Brown’s paymasters Fool’s Gold are now set to issue material from the album in another permutation: the collectors edition OD EP picture disc.
The EP collects those three deluxe edition bonus cuts - ’Baseline’, ‘Witit’ and ‘Shouldn’t Of’ – plus previously unobtainable instrumental versions. Improbably, the record has been die-cut into the shape of a pill on clear vinyl.
The wonderfully creepy ‘Baseline’ is available to stream below. The OD EP is available now direct from Fool’s Gold.

1. Baseline (2:40)
  2. Witit (2:42)
  3. Shouldn’t Of (2:26)
  4. Baseline (Instrumental) (2:40)
  5. Witit (Instrumental) (2:42)
  6. Shouldn’t Of (Instrumental) (2:26)
download