==DANKED OUT"TAT'S ON MY ARM"RMX==RELOADED DROPS 4/20/2012==SACRED==

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2010
Everyone should be supporting this album/label though. There's a lot of buzz behind Roach Gigz & a few other cats,and they're dope, but Danked Out is the dopest out of this next generation of young bay cats. Him and Young Gully should be in every single Bay Area/Northern California rap fans iPod/CD player.
Dayyyym! Thats a big compliment my nig we do it for the love keep it coming. We wont let yall down.

Feb 5, 2006
Feb 5, 2006
Where will it be available in Frisco on the release date? I'd prefer to have a hard copy of it, but I'll get it on iTunes if I have to.
I know the rasputins fasho but there's a few more spots that'll have it. Slide thru to the record release and we'll have'm Brodie

Dank spitting that fire on this one! Dope flow/bars.....
Appreciate it fam. Been workin on it

You ain't lying bruh, from what i've heard feature wise back in like 2010 to the new shit is night and day. Really lookin' forward to hearing this new one & future albums from him & the whole camp for that matter. Keep pushing Sacred!

Bruh it's complete night and day. I feel I stepped it up a lot between projects. I'm proud of RELOADED. Hope u enjoy it. Been workin hard. Thanks for all the support

Feb 5, 2006
Everyone should be supporting this album/label though. There's a lot of buzz behind Roach Gigz & a few other cats,and they're dope, but Danked Out is the dopest out of this next generation of young bay cats. Him and Young Gully should be in every single Bay Area/Northern California rap fans iPod/CD player.

My .02

Shit like that is the reason why we doin this. Thats love bruh. Appreciate that off top. ShoutOut to roach he killin it and young gully one of my favorites. That's big tho. Right on bruh

count down starts now 11 days

Sacred is Everything

Tick town mayneee

Feb 5, 2006
song is tight and i can relate to it bc i have tatts on my arms

Lol right on bruh. That's wassup

aye dank check ya pm ima hit u bout some shit

song go by the way reloaded gon blap

Fasho! I got u

This album is fuckin dope...got some of my finest production to date on there too!

Yezzir!. I believe I got 5 Freddy Machete slappers on there. Straight knocks

"RELOADED" drops 4/20. Fuck with me

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Solid ... Much luck w/ this .

Anyone else notice that every Sacred Music release has sounded great ! The attention to detail in the quality of the music . Everything just sounds really well put together .. No home studio sound , sounds better than everything out . EVERYTHING .

May 8, 2011

Anyone else notice that every Sacred Music release has sounded great ! The attention to detail in the quality of the music . Everything just sounds really well put together .. No home studio sound , sounds better than everything out . EVERYTHING .
We refuse to put out rushed crap. Shout out to that boy Sam Gamble keepin us sounding wet. We spent 4 twelve hour days getting danks album perfect. Covering grounds 2 is mixed and mastered also. Starting working on mixing kryptos album monday. @Simpaticone1 we got a show coming up by you, ill get you some free tickets for you and your friends if you wanna come check us out.

Feb 5, 2006
It's all love bruh, I'll be at the release party for sure.
That's wassup. Fasho

9 days and counting. Your favorite rapper is a danked out fan.

Lol let's get it

tight shit dank..this smacks right here..lookin forward to the album..

Right on Brodie. Thanks for checkin it out. That's wassup

That's big. Right on bruh. It's funny cuz this track was actually some quick shit at the home lab. We did get it mixed tho. I heard the beat and had to get on it. The Rest of our shit is all the way mixed and mastered tho off top. Took days jus for "RELOADED". We Tryna bring quality back. Thanks for checkin it out fam