DANKED OUT RECORD RELEASE FOOTAGE "RELOADED' AVAILABLE NOWNOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
I weighed my shit when I got back home & it was a little over a quarter. Dude told me to put both hands out & literally filled my big ass hands full,I probably even dropped some. I've never seen artists do that at a show. I've seen artists light 1 big joint & pass it to the crowd. I heard about Snoop Dogg in Chico asking the crowd to fill up some bowl or some shit that he passed out & it came back basically empty,supposedly he got mad & left the stage. Don't know if its true or not, BUT point is, they were very generous. I'm not gonna put anyone on blast about what my guess would be to the total amount given away/smoked, but just say it was more than a hefty sack. Not too many artist/labels would even consider doing that.

You put out that love to your fans/consumers,you'll get it right back.

May 8, 2011
whats the name of the first track ya'll performin? that shits tight feelin sb flow..
It's called "Truth Is" produced by Freddy Machete. It's on the S.B. & KRYPTO "Covering Grounds 2" ALBUM dropping July 17th. I know I said June before but now that we got distribution im learning my lesson with the deadlines and everything so bare with me. Im learning as I go, but the music part we got down pretty well IMO. I got S.B. rappin like a beast nowadays I think you guys will be very proud of him on this new project. You can even ask the man himself he'll tell you I got his style on a whole new level.
Im very proud of him already, and we are about to start finishing his album, its gonna be a monster. We already got Ampicino, Ad Kapone, Hus, Big Chill, Mr. Kee and a whole bunch of more vets jumpin on there, Black C, Spice 1 etc...... We refuse to give the fans garbage it will become more evident the deeper we get into these releases. Right on FatBlunts we fuck wit you bruh, appreciate you always checking our shit out. Stay Up. SACRED!!!!