Dank Sinatra

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

PIMPERONI im out the door rit now with the package im sending you and as yet i dont know if there are any shows in your area yet.... mr dank sinatra why dont you go ahead jump on the tour bus up to portland seattle boise shows..we can post like thumb tacts and do it real big boss...get on stage let people see your face again....if not ill see you in july in nevada you know what im talking about pimp soup!! oh yeah welcome home and next time you go im commin with ya to get some kobe beef and some hot saki

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fa Shiggado Senatorelly. I'ma see about those shows and maybe even jumpin on tha bus. 40 keeps tellin me to get on and ride, but you know me....If I don't then I'ma see you in July Real Talk Real Life! Oritdenfam, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Soon top cat. Soon. I'ma leak some shit on tha interget real soon too. I'ma release all the songs that I couldn't use tha sample on and the ones that never got a chance to make the album, but is outdated. I wouldn't cheat the buyer/listener/public by putting outdated shit on a CD. I'll just put that shit out there fo free. I'll let ya know as soon as it hits Morpheus,Agent,Kazaa,etc......Danks fo tha inquiry, RHYTHMX $WR