Daniel Cormier to fight Jon Jones at 178

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Winner of Gustafsson and Rumble gets the next shot at Jones

Was just watching the post fight press conference and DC started crying while answering a question. Dude seemed broken up there.
Yeah, I just got thru watching that too. I read a book that spoke about this, and there was a direct connection in men during and after an intense competition and their level of testosterone. The men who won had a spike in testosterone, while those who lost experienced significantly lower levels. A loss in that type of fight was essentially emasculating according to that study, which is allegedly why you see a lot of dudes crying. Sometimes dudes cry when they win because of the steep increase in testosterone throwing off their hormone balance.

yes, I realize that no one will probably give a crap about what I just typed. Carry on.

Apr 25, 2002
It was a good fight but if you are going to take the title from the champ, aint no way you should be given the belt if the fight was close. In my opinion, you have to beat KO him, tap him, or win unanimously to earn the belt. Even if DC maybe got 3 rounds, that's not enough to earn the belt, IMO.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think Jones and Mayweather look like dudes that you'd be able to throw around and out-muscle in a clinch, but they are lanky and wiry strong. Jones is a very underrated wrestler, even for the credit he gets, they still swear he's going to lose every time he faces a wrestler.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jones will not lose at light heavy. Hell, he might not lose at heavyweight
Jones isn't going to heavyweight. He starts his camp at 220lbs. and has scrawny legs. Those are his own words.

Dude would get destroyed by some of the monsters at HW. Imagine if Jones stayed in the pocket like he did with Cormier last night with guys like JDS and Mark Hunt. Imagine is Jones tried to grapple with Fabricio Werdum lol

Jones isn't big enough.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
DC lost all his steam 4th and 5th round... IMO he maybe edged him out 2 of the first 3 rounds. I feel bad for DC he had a lot of heart, went 5 rounds, at times looked really good.

BUT in championship rounds, Jones killed him, his cardio was superior, and showed that "wrestling" is not going to be the thing that beats him. In the 4th round when JJ double leg takedown DC, I knew it was over, DC was gassed.

Apr 25, 2002
that clinch fucked DC up. DC was getting through Bones reach and tagging him. Bones couldn't keep him away with his kick and grabbed DC when ever he got close enough. a lot of Bones clinching was clock working like a bitch, but a lot of it was damage. DC short ass couldn't even get any quality knees in the clinch. size mos def played the biggest role in that fight. and that's exactly why Bones wouldn't go to HW where DC can do just fine.