Dana White Trashes Strikeforce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
People called him an idiot when he said the same thing about EliteXC, Affliction, and IFL. People were talking mad shit about EliteXC competing with UFC, especially after ProElite bought out like 10 other smaller promotions.

Most casual fans don't even know what MMA is or stands for, they see cage fighting on TV and will call it UFC even if a Strikeforce show is on.

At the very least Dana White is good for a few laughs.

Jan 18, 2006
of course Danas worried about Strikeforce even if he doesnt say it. You know hes pissed about Dan Henderson going there and lol @ him calling it a lower show with just up and coming talent when Robbie Lawler who is only 27 fought in the UFC 7 years ago and Nick Diaz also

Dec 30, 2003
lol this guy is a fuckin' idiot...

how is he an idiot? bc he has the biggest MMA organization? and hes speaking the truth? Strikeforce is cool dont get me wrong.. i like the fact that UFC has a little competition... but in reality it only forces Dana to make some sick ass cards in the future. And he can do that with the long list of fighters he has... ask every mma fighter... whats ur goal?? they will see to be a champion in the UFC

May 25, 2009
he's a idiot for saying strikeforce is the last thing on his mind but yet he loves to put ufc ppv re-showings on the same night as strikeforce to compete with them like he did last week with strikeforce maimi lol try that with boxing dana!

first he hated kimbo, now he loves kimbo, then he hated pride, now he loves pride, then he hated fedor now he wants fedor idiot! he needs to get his head out of his ass and finally cross promote like all the other mma outlets do and give the fans what they want...

Dec 30, 2003
he's a idiot for saying strikeforce is the last thing on his mind but yet he loves to put ufc ppv re-showings on the same night as strikeforce to compete with them like he did last week with strikeforce maimi lol try that with boxing dana!

first he hated kimbo, now he loves kimbo, then he hated pride, now he loves pride, then he hated fedor now he wants fedor idiot! he needs to get his head out of his ass and finally cross promote like all the other mma outlets do and give the fans what they want...
No, No, No... he hated Pride.. then he bought it... He hated Fedor (still hates Fedor) but wants him to fight Brock.. He hated Kimbo but said openly he can come to the UFC going thru TUF... Kimbo did it.. and as a man he respected that. Dana does know his boundaries.. He never schedules UFC when boxing is gonna happen..

Feb 12, 2004

Seems like you have no clue how to be a business man.

I don't understand why so many people hate on Dana. Maybe you should go read about all the good shit he does for his fighters like this:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/1/8/1240677/how-dana-white-handled-the-lyoto

Dana has done more and continues to do more for the sport than anyone. He can say whatever the fuck he wants as far as i'm concerned.

May 10, 2002
Cats just need SOMETHING to complain about. Some people are never happy unless they're whining about something

Zuffa is the reason you get fights every month. Stop worrying about what happens outside of the cage so much.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I don't understand why so many people hate on Dana. Maybe you should go read about all the good shit he does for his fighters like this:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/1/8/1240677/how-dana-white-handled-the-lyoto
Well the only reason Shogun was in that fight was because Dana tried to take advantage of him after the Coleman fight when Shogun looked like shit and Chuck needed a big name win, then that backfired.

Dana's the biggest hypocrite on the planet and bullies MMA news outlets into doing what he wants. And just because I don't respect the guy doesn't mean I'm complaining about seeing good fights.

"Mark Coleman is a washed up, 50 year old can that hasn't won a fight in years."
- Dana White 2007

UFC 109 CALL YOUR LOCAL PPV COLEMAN VS. COUTURE!

May 25, 2009
dana is pretty much the face of mma and thats pretty fuckin' sad. he shits on too many people and treats the ufc like its the wwe and hes vince haha thats why hendo left & fedor didn't want to fuck with him and rampage has made it clear that he wants to finish his contract up and bounce... and i would love to see rampage go to strikeforce.

May 10, 2002
Why do people allow Dana White to get under their skin so much?

Every business man/woman is a hypocrite. Everyone in this thread is a hypocrite at one point or another.

Watch the fights and STFU, imo :lick:

May 2, 2002
UFC, WEC, and StrikeForce are one in the same. UFC just happens to have the biggest following of the three and is the most popular. Thats really all it comes down to. $44.95 is a bit steep for a PPV though. Let the other organizations do that they do though. Hell, I watch all three from time to time.

Oct 3, 2006
dana is a hypocrite no doubt about it, but hes a smart ass businessman and ufc today is a testament to that so who gives a fuck.....

edit- i dont like him too much either cause of the shit he be sayin about boxing but hey gotta give props where props are due

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
The last few Strikeforce cards been pretty dope actually, action packed.
Strikeforce on CBS would shit on WEC PPV.
With Fedor, "attraction" guys like Hershel Walker, the womens fights, and a network tv deal, Strikeforce is a real competitor to UFC right now.
Remember most people arent fight geeks, if they see a few good ass strikeforce shows on CBS for free, they will remember and come back for more.

Sep 22, 2007
dana is pretty much the face of mma and thats pretty fuckin' sad. he shits on too many people and treats the ufc like its the wwe and hes vince haha thats why hendo left & fedor didn't want to fuck with him and rampage has made it clear that he wants to finish his contract up and bounce... and i would love to see rampage go to strikeforce.
lol Please expplain how Dana is the face of MMA. Enlighten me. Shits on people? nahh. you're thinking about Don king. Again, Why did Hendo leave? Humor me. Fedor Fedor fedor. He didn't want to fuck with them? No. Fedors camps demands were ridiculous. Dana played it smart. Rampage, as much as I am a fan, is bein' a baby about things. lol Fuck what you wanna see.