damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
moonpizzle said:
just wait the day will come. People are working on these issues right now about breaking through with big distributors.
yea man. itz time foe northern cali niggaz 2 shine u feel me. itz juzz dat it had me trippin basically cuz iz niggaz from down there n they sellin they shit up here. i know itz notin new. but havin em @ ery cd store i c. daz some shit. but yea to all em fellow rapperz up in diz. keep spittin some real shit like moonpizzle said the day will come

May 6, 2004
YEA SAME HERE THERES AINT NUTHIN BUT SCRAPAZ CD IN TOWER RECORDS, CIRCUT CITY N I WAS LOOKIN FOR NORTENOS CD ALL OVER N CANT FIND NONE, THEY DONT HAVE ANY NORTENOS CD.. THATS SUCK!

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Not to change tha subject but ita kinda tha same thing, ain't one of the radio stations airin' some show called "pocos pero locos" and all you here is shit like knight owl n lil rob n other scrapaz like that? Whas tha deal?
What r they thinkin?

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
DONT EVEN STRESS MAYNE.... ITS CHANGIN AS WE SPEAK! THERE IS HOMIES MAKIN BIG MOVES AND YALL BOUT TO SEE IT SOON, IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. YALL JUST GOTTA BUY THA SHIT, U FEEL ME???? CUZ IF WE BUY ALL THA SHIT, THEN THEY GONNA KEEP WANTIN MORE HOMIES TO SELL IN THEM BIG ASS STORES, U FEEL ME?

Nov 3, 2003
thats why..............

yall need to support the albums........... we can only take it as far as the fans. u as fans need to do your job and we need to do ours. u should look behind the scenes and as fans should support the ones that support yall......... and thats real........ regardless thangs will change in 2005........

May 19, 2004
yea , but if i saw our cds in stores i'd buy it, sometimes its impossible 2 find a cd , so the only solution is 2 burn it 4rm some1 who has it .

this shyt does piss me off a bit , ive even thought bout just breakin all those scrap cds er some shyt like that at flea markets n stores . Anywhere they're seen . Shyt if the sellers do sumthin, beat theyre ass , theyre deservin it 4 sellin that shyt up here .

Apr 7, 2003
www.deepsleeprecords.com
YA KNOW DAMN WELL DAT THEY DO NOT SELL NO HOMIE CD'Z UP IN BEZT BUY OR TARGET OR WALMART SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YA BOTHER LOOKIN IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL B4 THEY PUT ANY OF OUR CD'Z UP IN THERE ALL WE CAN DO IZ KEEP HOPEING THEY DO ONE DAY BUT UNTILL DAT DAY COMEZ I'LL STILL BE SLANGIN MY SHIT OUT THE TRUNK N FUCKIN WITH MOMZ N POPZ STOREZ

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
WELL, I FEEL THAT THE HOMIES WHO RAP SHOULD NOT EVEN SELL THEMSELVES SHORT N LOWER THEIR GOALZ, U FEEL ME? WE GOTTA KEEP THEM GOALZ HIGH N B PRESISTENT AND BE MORE PROFESSIONAL. WE GOTTA NETWORK LIKE A MUTHAFUKA AND SUPPORT EVERYONE, NOT JUST ONE PERSON. EVERYONE GOTTA PLAY THEY PART THO.... SO THEY DAY WILL COME THO, ITS JUST HOW HARD HOMIES IS TRYINA GET THERE.