Damn they str8 crushed lil mans dreams...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
you fools, he ended up getting it anyway

SuicideFriendly (1 month ago)
Man that is too cruel for words. Was he still mad when he finally got it?

theycallhimart (1 month ago)
yeah a lil bit

metalheadzmusic (1 month ago)
did you actualy not get him on?!?!? or did you just hide it and give him it later?

theycallhimart (1 month ago)
yeah after he ran out my mom put it back and asked him to try his cloths on

Jan 2, 2004
My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result (less)

-

Kid deserved it.. Especially since he got the 360 in the end anyway.. He'll probably ended up being even happier when he found it he really did get one after all..

Dec 29, 2006
oh he did get it? good for him!
sucks for u 360 owners out there...

this kid dont give a fuck, and is gonna pour out his anger on cod4.
watch him go on a 100-0 streak and murk all you mothafuckas

May 11, 2002
when I was a kid my older brother woke up before everyone else and opened all the presents from "santa", he re-wrapped all the presents he wanted and put his name on them.

I got confused when I opened up a pack of batteries and my parents told me that I wasn't suppose to have those.

I was six so I was thinking "wow my parents know which presents Santa was suppose to give to me".

May 4, 2002
if someone ever pulled this shit on my daughter, their hospital bill would cost way more then a x-box or a ps3. that shit isn't cool to do to kids