Damn the Xorcist Cd is too tight for raps own good.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
I pulled it out of the archives and damn i know why i really like this album. Its straight Sicc and it is lyrically. Some cds are either sicc or lyrical, this cd is both. If you dont have this go get it. If you do have it play loud so that the people next to you or across from you or even down the block hear it. Truly a masterpiece of its time. 5/5

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hell ya....i been feelin that vengence is mine ALOT...

same with initiation and city of kingz....magorlly slept on

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ Didnt really feel the Vengence Is Mine to much, i think it was because to me it wasnt as sick as earlier X cd's. Did feel Initiation though.

Jul 1, 2003
HELL YA DAT SHYT IZ STR8 HEAT..I WISH HE WUD REDO DA XORCIST BUT W/O DA PHONE... I WONDER HAS HE EVA THOT OF RELEASIN DAT CD AGAIN BUT W/O DA PHONE... NOW DAT WUD B SUM SICK SHYT BUT EITHA WAE DAT CD IZ 1 OF DA BEST CD'Z I EVA LISTEN 2.PAYCE

Oct 14, 2004
caliryda said:
HELL YA DAT SHYT IZ STR8 HEAT..I WISH HE WUD REDO DA XORCIST BUT W/O DA PHONE... I WONDER HAS HE EVA THOT OF RELEASIN DAT CD AGAIN BUT W/O DA PHONE... NOW DAT WUD B SUM SICK SHYT BUT EITHA WAE DAT CD IZ 1 OF DA BEST CD'Z I EVA LISTEN 2.PAYCE

It wouldnt be the same to me if he did. That time has passed in his career. You cant bring back that same raided because that raided left with the Xorcist. The phone shit made X-Raided seem more real as pertains to his music, he was saying yeah bitches iam locked up but stop me from rapping, you cant bitches haha. Xorcist willl always scream ill to me.

Oct 14, 2004
Speak was real hard i usede to have the tape to bump in my car when i used to go to the local record store and get my raps from them. Thats an Ill cd and now when i bump it i feel the hole because i went away for a minute and i knew what X felt, maybe not as hard like x but being locked up is a bitch no matter where you go.