DAMN SPURS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
Offense is exciting, but Id choose championships over excitement anyday.

maybe its just me, but I like all aspecs of the game. D and O. Its just exciting to see a Blocked shot to win a game then it is to see someone make a winning basket... maybe thats just me like i said

May 2, 2002
its just boring ass basketball.. Id rather be entertained by Amare dunkin on some 7footer's grill than watching tim duncan get an ugly pass from parker and turn around for the gentle touch off the glass from 10 feet.

I like to be entertained

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
MrFedEx503 said:
maybe its just me, but I like all aspecs of the game. D and O. Its just exciting to see a Blocked shot to win a game then it is to see someone make a winning basket... maybe thats just me like i said
I feel the same way, I was just saying that most people say that offense is exciting who needs defense.

Aug 20, 2004
Psycho Logic said:
its just boring ass basketball.. Id rather be entertained by Amare dunkin on some 7footer's grill than watching tim duncan get an ugly pass from parker and turn around for the gentle touch off the glass from 10 feet.

I like to be entertained
I like dunks too...but its much harder and more intense when someoen SWATS THE SHIT out of someones "easy lay-up"...and the art of a straight up one-on-one steal is unmatchable...

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Exactly. Just like all the people who like to watch hockey JUST for the fights. I mean I know the fights are good but how about a strong slap shot to win the game with 5 seconds left. Or exactly the opposite 5 great save by your goalie to end the game with your team winning by 1 goal.

May 2, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
im not even gonna comment on his response to me cuz a person who only likes one demintion on the game is not a real fan in my book
bitch.. shut the fuck up. you sound like bill walton. you aint no NBA analyst. you aint an expert on the game neither.

Im not a fan? wtf do you know about me?

Where in the hell were these EXCITING BLOCKS you speak about? all I saw was flops and changed shots. I like watching the old lakers play, the late 80's early 90's Bulls, the early 80's Celtics. THAT'S good basketball.

you think just cuz you listened to Hubie Brown stress the importance of defense on the pregame show, you know basketball? shut the fuck up...

you dont know shit.

there's a difference between boring basketball and good defense.

Sep 4, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
bitch.. shut the fuck up. you sound like bill walton. you aint no NBA analyst. you aint an expert on the game neither.

Im not a fan? wtf do you know about me?

Where in the hell were these EXCITING BLOCKS you speak about? all I saw was flops and changed shots. I like watching the old lakers play, the late 80's early 90's Bulls, the early 80's Celtics. THAT'S good basketball.

you think just cuz you listened to Hubie Brown stress the importance of defense on the pregame show, you know basketball? shut the fuck up...

you dont know shit.

there's a difference between boring basketball and good defense.

whoa there he goes with the name calling... Im sorry if you didnt see good defense being played you didn't watch the games.... hubbie Brown, Bill Walton... are you serious.. pre game show haha. man respect all aspecs of the game. then talk to me....

i just think your bitter because the suns don't even have defense in their dictonary

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
damn yall can't appreciate a good defensive game ? don't it feel good when your team steals the ball, block a shot or what. Seriously i enjoyed the series cause it was intense every move was contested. It's the playoffs it's not as exciting in term of dunks but it's real game!!