DAMN SPURS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Mista Sinista said:
I told everybody who jumped on the Pistons bandwagon that the Spurs was winning this.
Co-signed...although i DID predict it to end in 6....i was only 1 game off...no one is perfect...but im pretty damn close....

And i won 2 bills...life is good....

Jan 9, 2004
PyKillaman said:
Man I don't care this was a good 7 games no matta wat people say and people didn't u luv game 5 when horry killed 4th quarter shit was goregous lol

Yep, just glad its over and football is around the corner.

May 2, 2002
the whole series was HELLA boring. I remember at halftime both teams had 30 something points. I was like WTF?! Why cant these guys put up some points!?

boring ass basketball

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good defense can make basketball boring - nobody got free shots - every basket made was earned. No one had breakaways or easy points. That's what happens when the best teams play each other.

I feel you though

Fuck basketball

Aug 20, 2004
Stealth said:
Good defense can make basketball boring - nobody got free shots - every basket made was earned. No one had breakaways or easy points. That's what happens when the best teams play each other.

I feel you though
Amen...the first 4 games of the series were all blowouts..then they both wised up and got tight for the ramaining 3...great series....

Ima hardcore NBA fan...i luved it....

Fuck NFL...

Apr 20, 2003
SPURS the 2004-2005 NBA Champs!!!!!! Yup Yup.... It was a good series though and I wanna give props to the Pistons for a hard fight. They held their ground and pushed us to 7 games! It was a great series of two dominating defenses.... I also wanna give the Denver, Seattle, and Phoenix clubs props for giving the Spurs good games all throughout the playoffs!!!!!!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
714KaliHydro said:
Basketball is boring in general.
It is the least followed sport compared to baseball, football, and hockey.
There is no way more people follow hockey than basketball. And if you want to talk about a boring sport : BASEBALL. 3 hour games, most players standing still, thats boring.

Anyway, just wanted to say congrats to the Spurs and the true Spurs fans on a good season and on winning the title. Watch out cuz Lakers coming back soon!!

Apr 20, 2003
the most followed sports in the United States are 1. Football 2. baseball 3. basketball then 4. Hockey
For me personally, I love watching Football and Basketball.... I could sit there and watch the shittiest teams and enjoy it cuz theres constent action... To me Baseball is too long for me to get into it and hockey.... Well the only thing I like is that you can duke it out and really won't get punished for doing it. BUT thats about it

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
I'm not all that into football, but you can turn on a game and watch it because there's always constant action. Always trying to make plays always trying to stop the play. Same thing with basketball always moving, faking out the defense, passing, shooting. Hockey, skating hella fast to get away from the defense, outsmart the goalie. And then we have baseball where all you do is stand still, then maybe a guy gets a hit and 1 or 2 other people will be involved trying to get him out while the rest of the team sleeps.

Aug 20, 2004
714KaliHydro said:
Basketball is boring in general.
It is the least followed sport compared to baseball, football, and hockey.
How is it boring???Its fast paced for one...football has a play that lasts like 3-5 seconds...then we gotta wait 40 seconds for them to hudle up..and big plays only happen every so often...talk about boring...and baseball??Dont even get me started on BORING when it comes to baseball...cmon now...

Sep 4, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
the whole series was HELLA boring. I remember at halftime both teams had 30 something points. I was like WTF?! Why cant these guys put up some points!?

boring ass basketball

haha are you serious, just because your team can't play D for shit, it's boring basketball... D won this Finals. notice how the suns who score what lik 120 points a game couldn't beat the spurs. D wins Championships.... if the suns want to win it all they need D.