Damn not again!!! The Shagful Fakerz lose yet again!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha thought u had a point huh mark-tro gh!!! haha, welp u got schooled yet once again!!! Just take the truth finally...T-Mac ate Ko_me's bitch ass up like Turkey for Thanksgiving!!! Haha, go ahead and qoute 3 words from my logical sentence about the injuries, its all u can do yo make an excuse!! Haha, no one has had as many injuries as Sac!! Dont give me the cryin bullshit!! Haha!! Shit I was throwin Iverson at u all year, but fuck it....T-MAC muthufucka!!! GOT EM!!!!!

May 15, 2002
@Nitro GH, When T-mac put up his high numbers, he made sure the team won at the same time. Kobe was just trying to out-do T-Mac. You can tell because everytime T-Mac did something to embarass him, he'll try to retaliate. And at the end of the game when they was down with 2 minutes left, instead of him passing and trying to find open men, he was too busy shooting, trying to score 40+.

May 16, 2002
I see you like the comments The Zilla made about when he comes back huh CZAR....Dont worry about it...The Zilla will be BULLYING MUTHERFUCKERS SOON ENUFF..MARK MY WORD HOE CAKE!

Apr 25, 2002
Kobe schooled the fuck out of T-Mac, end of story. You can get pissed about it and say otherwise but your wrong. I know CZAR knows he's wrong, he always results to personal insults when he gets schooled. Sinista is just a hater, dont know what else to say about him. Not much else to say on this subject, but i wonder where you guys were the last laker win, when kobe got that triple-double, he was being selfish huh? damn those selfish people always passing the ball!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Oh yea we were here but I didnt think u wanted alot of credit for beatin the Bulls with Shag back!! But hey if it makes u happy here it goes........."damn shark, nitro & wicked, yall were impressive against the mighty Bulls man...Shag was the King Kong Zilla Tordacto, and Ko_me was O. Robertson...Yall are doin big thanngs angainst the mighty Bulls"!!! Is that better?? Haha tricks!! T-Mac faded that ass in a winning cause!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 15, 2002
How in the fuck did Kobe school T-Mac? Kobe fuckin lost like he always do! McGrady reigned SUPREME!! He got his team mates involved because he knew the defense would be all over him. AND Lets think about it, T-Mac had a stomach virus and still out-balled Kobe. Now what does that say?

Apr 25, 2002
First off, dont give me that stomach virus horse-shit. Every injury Kobe has ever played through, you guys are always saying hes fakin' it and just trying to act tuff, so no, stomach virus shit aint flying here. Second, his temmates involved them damn selves, T-Mac tore it up I can admit shit like that. Now show me how T-Mac outballed Kobe...

T-Mac: 38pts 6rbs 9ast
Kobe: 38pts 10rbs 4ast

Kobe having the higher FG% as well. Now one may be able to say who played better, but do you guys know what it is to school someone? I say Kobe did better out of the 2, just cause T-Macs team-mates played better you cant say T-Mac schooled him, dayum, the things you guys result too, just face the facts and fold.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
how did T-Mac prove he was better they scored the same? like Nitro said his teammates steppin up is what made the difference, and like I said b4 there were bad calls but I doubt anyone will admit that after all accordin to the haters the Lakers alwayz get the calls.:rolleyes: