damn no monte ellis?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Do you even follow basketball?

That Zach Randolph that was on the Blazers and All Star Zach Randolph are 2 totally different cats, thus the laughter. When I say different cats, of course I know they're the same person, I just mean his approach to the game and his productivity was waaaaaaaaaay different when he was in Portland.

Sep 4, 2002
Do you even follow basketball?

That Zach Randolph that was on the Blazers and All Star Zach Randolph are 2 totally different cats, thus the laughter. When I say different cats, of course I know they're the same person, I just mean his approach to the game and his productivity was waaaaaaaaaay different when he was in Portland.
yes his approach might be different now. but hes still gets his points and rebounds the same way. we still ran plays for z-Bo that final year in portland to him in crunch time.

his stats are almost identical to the last year in portland and the year he is having now.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^well billups making the team was announced before...and yes it affected Monta, he went off tonight because of not making it...snub of a lifetime. And yes, im a warriors fan!!! i want him to make it!!!!! warriors haven't had an all-star in 12, 13 years, someone ELSE can be snubbed for once. Everyone else roots for their favorite dude from their favorite team so that argument doesn't work. Also, Monta's play is MORE incredible because of him having no one else besides maggette and curry (who's still a rookie). He's not Carmelo, who has Billups, and vice versa. Kobe and Gasol. Those pairs are better because they're on the same team. Monta's got almost nothing and still makes games competitive.

edit: and the year Baron didnt make it was retarded too.

Feb 5, 2006
^^^well billups making the team was announced before...and yes it affected Monta, he went off tonight because of not making it...snub of a lifetime. And yes, im a warriors fan!!! i want him to make it!!!!! warriors haven't had an all-star in 12, 13 years, someone ELSE can be snubbed for once. Everyone else roots for their favorite dude from their favorite team so that argument doesn't work. Also, Monta's play is MORE incredible because of him having no one else besides maggette and curry (who's still a rookie). He's not Carmelo, who has Billups, and vice versa. Kobe and Gasol. Those pairs are better because they're on the same team. Monta's got almost nothing and still makes games competitive.

edit: and the year Baron didnt make it was retarded too.

YOUR LOGIC IS OFF. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. MONTA HAS NOBODY ELSE, THATS WHY HE HAS TO PUT UP THOSE NUMBERS. HES ON A RUN AND GUN SCORE OFFENSE WHICH SHOULD ALREADY HAVE HIM PUTTIN UP EXTRA POINTS. HES THE 1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD OPTION SINCE THEY HAVE NO ONE ELSE. HE HAS THE GREEN LIGHT, HE BETTER BE SCORING LIKE THAT

May 10, 2002
YOUR LOGIC IS OFF. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. MONTA HAS NOBODY ELSE, THATS WHY HE HAS TO PUT UP THOSE NUMBERS. HES ON A RUN AND GUN SCORE OFFENSE WHICH SHOULD ALREADY HAVE HIM PUTTIN UP EXTRA POINTS. HES THE 1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD OPTION SINCE THEY HAVE NO ONE ELSE. HE HAS THE GREEN LIGHT, HE BETTER BE SCORING LIKE THAT
This is what happens when cats don't actually watch the games. You get responses like this

The Ws play a run and gun style, but Monta probably scores most of his points when the defense is already set. How do you explain that? He put up 28 (or something ridiculous) against the Spurs in the first half in San Antonio. The Spurs are a Top 10 defensive team that dictates the pace of the game by slowing things down and have been that way for some time now.

It's one thing to get the opportunities, but it's a completely different thing to actually convert the opportunities (Anthony Tolliver anybody?). If he would have shot 8 for 23 tonight instead of 17 for 23 you'd have an argument (talking about tonights game specifically, lol)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^That game against the spurs where he had that insane first half, ended up being the game where he tied his career high with 42 points. that was the first time a guard had dropped 40+ on the Spurs (when the Spurs are at home) since Michael Jordan did it.

And i still dont see the problem with the argument ur trying to make DankedOut. Ur acting like what ur saying is a bad thing. So the offense is run around a guy who can score a lot, in many different ways...i would say that's EVERY team in the NBA. No one, except for 5 other players (since Monta is sixth in scoring), are doing what's hes doing. Is his scoring a fluke? No, and if it was why wouldnt anyone who's in the top 15 in scoring be a fluke? I see the opposite of what ur saying. Im not impressed by a guy who averages 17 and 8 on a team with 3-4 people averaging 12 or more points a game. thats what that pg should be doing. Why is Monta's talent degraded because he's the sole player who Warriors can rely on? Billups had Melo to even things out, lightening the load for him. It makes it easier for Billups to be good. Thats how I see it. Ur saying Monta has it easy (i guess having 4 40+ point games this year is easy), i think every "all-star" who made it with a teammate has it easy. Monta is good regardless how the rest of his team is. That doesnt mean (accoring to how ur explaining it) he is going to be better. Yet, he's better than everyone in the league (minus the top 5 scorers) despite that.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
And you guys say we're just going for Monta cuz he's on the Warriors (and we're Warriors fans). That same exact reason is what you guys have been using to say why he shouldnt be an all-star. ("Well he's on the warriors" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cuz they're so bad!! get it!! thats why he sucks!)

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ lol @ this queer obsessed with hating on Monta just cuz he has a man crush on Roy who should not have been selected over Billups or Monta and your ass hurt folks insist otherwise