Damn my boy L.J. went to the Chiefs!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Lookout P. Holmes haha!! Damn I was surprised that they took him, but Vermeil said he was gonna take L.J. at #16 before he traded down, but want a extra pick and still got his man!! Damn lets see how Holmes will come back from his hip injury!! And McGahee went to the Bills, damn what are they thinkin?? They have a tight RB as well, plus they just got O. Gary for back up!! This draft was interesting and strange at times, but as long as my boys get good players fuck it!! Haha!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Travis Henry is a good running back but he's a headache because of his fumbling. He blew way too many good possessions with his turnovers. They'll develop McGahee and let Travis Henry go, that aren't losing too much, his fumbles could be another teams problem. Just don't come to Dallas....

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
the funny thang is everyone in KC dont want LJ.....I bet he is gonna fuck around and be a bust also.....I thought he was weak as fuck in college, I mean shit, he played in the Big 10, until you do what he did in a real conference he is just gonna be another Ron Dane to me and will probably end up being a Ron Dane in KC.....and this is coming from a Chiefs fan

Apr 25, 2002
shut the fuck up with that spell check, so he forgot a Y in his name..............you a raider fan, dont act like you are litterate