Damn... Mitchy is that dude...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2006
Damn
I gotta admit... Mitchy Slick is that dude mayne...

I slept on him for a couple years... But not no more..

Big shout to the SD... First Jayo was on my Fav list... now Mitch...

who else yall got over there ?

Aug 9, 2002
drakedee said:
Damn
I gotta admit... Mitchy Slick is that dude mayne...

I slept on him for a couple years... But not no more..

Big shout to the SD... First Jayo was on my Fav list... now Mitch...

who else yall got over there ?
anything from SIDEWAYZ.

Jan 28, 2007
Gas One said:
and when were on, were gonna act cooler than we are and turn up our noses and the whole city is gonna bandwagon like they do when the chargers win.

yaaaay for my city.
damn dude whether you think its the truth or not, how come u always gotta have some type of negative attitude or post towards Dago? ill admit that some of the shit you say is true but god damn give it a rest sometimes.

Mar 2, 2006
I been on Slick since when some kat from Daygo kame up to tha Bay to live out hea for awhile..!! Homie said Slick was his kuzzin and played some shit from him and I jus got hooked on Slicks shit since..!! Slick go.. he got bars for days..!! and yea.. dat Messy Slick album was pretty dope..!!

Jan 28, 2007
Gas One said:
i'll let you know when your opinion on what i do or say is valid in any way shape or form.

just don't hold your breath in the process.
oh really? and what opinion is this? i was just askin a question homie and you try to act all witty n shit. keep trying.

Mar 13, 2003
Been followin Mitchy since Triggeration Station....Took a chance on his Cd after readin a reveiw on Murder Dog i believe, and ever since then been bumpin his music!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Hoods said:
oh really? and what opinion is this? i was just askin a question homie and you try to act all witty n shit. keep trying.
i dont mean to be an asshole and im not trying to be cool when i say this, but fuck your question.

just let me say whatever im sayin man i dont wanna be interviewed

i know you gon' be like 'fuck gas' over that but if you look at it from my side youll understand. shalom and alla that stuff.

i aint tryna derail this thread any farther