damn it'z QUIET in here??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he gonna go cry in the car...

naw.. webber gave some huggs before he left...

but he couldn't fight the tears.. so he stormed off and started crying..

May 10, 2002
Yeah, I think the Kings and their fans started celebrating too early...they should have just smiled and walked off the court after game 5, but they had to run around like they won it all.. I give them credit though, they were a tough team and definitely made it an exciting series..

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Like I said along time ago..Before the playoffs began...Kings fans were gonna be dissapointed for a 3rd straight year....And most of em are probably out woofin 2003 BITCH THATS OUR YEAR...JUST WATCH WE TAKIN IT IN 2003....LMAO...HaHaHaHa...Keep dreamin...

Apr 25, 2002
LIL CEEZ MAKIN GEEZ said:
wait till tonight well all be at each others throats just like we always are

i do like that kobe and bibby showed some class though unlike webber who just stormed off the court

what do u expected from him???????????? he works so hard with the team all year , gets so close and loozes , u expect him to excepted the loss ?????

May 14, 2002
For one, I think the Kings handled themselves very well the whole series and even after the wins, still had that business look on their faces. Shit look at the celebration the Celtics had after there comeback win, wanna talk about celebrating too early. Lets trade Peja and get at it next year! Congrats too the Lake Show tho, I thought we would de-throne them, but they showed that they are true champs and too all the Kings fans hatin on LA, leave it alone give credit where it is due, and hope the Kings are back on it next year. Oh yea and I am big Kings fan, but sometimes you gotta give props when someone beats you, you can't press rewind anyway. This was the greatest series ever and I hope it goes down to the Kings and Lakers again next year.

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
UndaCova Hustla said:
For one, I think the Kings handled themselves very well the whole series and even after the wins, still had that business look on their faces. Shit look at the celebration the Celtics had after there comeback win, wanna talk about celebrating too early. Lets trade Peja and get at it next year! Congrats too the Lake Show tho, I thought we would de-throne them, but they showed that they are true champs and too all the Kings fans hatin on LA, leave it alone give credit where it is due, and hope the Kings are back on it next year. Oh yea and I am big Kings fan, but sometimes you gotta give props when someone beats you, you can't press rewind anyway. This was the greatest series ever and I hope it goes down to the Kings and Lakers again next year.
good shit showin class if only everyone was like that (not sayin any names)both teams deserve nuthin but respect for that series.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE MEDIA IS KILLING WEBBER ABOUT HOW HE DIDNT STEP UP,AND DIDNT POST UP,HOW HE DISAPEARED IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND ONLY BIBBI WAS ABLE TO HIT SHOTS.........FIRST OF ALL WEBBER DID HIS JOB,I MEAN WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT FROM HIM..BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE BLAME LIES WITH BIBBI ..WHY BECAUSE ITS HIS JOB TO GET HIS PLAYERS INVOLVED ! HE CAN SHOOT HIS ASS OFF BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THATS NOT HIS JOB ! THATS WHY YOU GOT CHRISTIE,PEJA,TURKULO AND VLADE..BIBBI IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT HE NEEDS TO GET HIS TEAMATES INVOLVED...BIBBI HAD 6 ASSISTS THE WHOLE GAME 7..THAT AINT GONNA CUT IT....HIS JOB IS TO DISTRIBUTE THE BALL AND GET HIS PLAYERS INVOLVED,BY THE TIME PEJA OR CHRISTIE GET THE BALL THIER COLD AS ICE CAUSE THEY AINT TAKING NO SHOTS AND CANT GET INTO A GROOVE..