Damn...FREE LEVITTI!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I could care less if he liked men, women, or sheep. Vitti is my favorite singer to ever lace a Bay Area song. I wish he would finally get his shit together and put out an album, with no auto tune.

Auto Play >>>>>>>> Auto Tune.

Aug 6, 2008
i was just thinkin of some random shit...

imagine if people didnt say shit on the internet they would never say to someones face in real life lol half a this thread woudnt even be here shit there probly wouldnt be no siccness

Jun 3, 2006
^^^^^yeah, being locked away from your friends, family and loved ones, forced to eat shit food, told what to do by racist asshole co's is probably heaven for the guy.

i've never had to do any time, and it's obvious you haven't but show some respect for the man's struggle.
my bad it was a bad joke...vitti is dope, i could care less if he like men as long as i aint gotta see or hear about the shit......i dont wish jail or prison on nobody

Aug 17, 2007
the worst was the "salad dressing" they give you instead of mayo for your sandwich... uugghhh

YUK.....YUP HAD IT,MOTHAFUKAZ WOULD BE FIGHTIN OVER THEM SHITZ THO.....THEY WOULD GIVE US DOUGHY ASS ROLLS WITH TWO NASY ASS PIECES OF MECHANICALLY SEPERATED CHICKEN BUT WAS CALLED TURKEY,HAM AND MANY OTHER ALIASES.....I REMEMBER LOSING 20 POUNDZ IN UNDER THREE MONTHZ IN COUNTY IN COLORADO KUZ OF SHIT LIKE THAT....SORRY BUT AFTER 6 MONTHZ OR SO OF THAT SHIT.....FUKZ YOU OFF!

Jan 13, 2007
i was just thinkin of some random shit...

imagine if people didnt say shit on the internet they would never say to someones face in real life lol half a this thread woudnt even be here shit there probly wouldnt be no siccness
that doesn't change the fact tho.

i'm all for not saying shit you wouldn't say to someones face but if he likes the cock thats gay as fuck. period. hes hella gay for that if that true

free him tho

Jan 13, 2007
lol @ more or less saying "he is hella gay for being gay."

That is hilarious. I'm sure he would take it as a compliment.
that is more or less what im saying.

if hes gay then he is gay and that is just gay as fuck. not to take away from his music im not even talking about that.

but the fact that someone wont say it to his face doesnt have anything to do with him being gay, if thats the case.

Aug 14, 2005
NOT AT ALL FAM..WE THE THURMON FAMILY IN VALLEJO..
I LOVE VALLEJO CA. BUTT NO SPOKESPERSON..BUTT NOW
WHEN U LOG ON TO BART ON HERE..ALL U SEE IS BITCH
SHITT...BAY NIGGAS HATIN ON EACH OTHER THATS WHY
THE BAY IS LIKE IT IS NOW..40 AINT GO SAVE THESE
HATIN ASS BAY NIGGAS NO MOE..NOT THIS ALBUM!!
THIS SITE AINT NOTHING BUTT NAIL SHOP SHITT!! BITCHES
LIKE I SAY IF ANYBODY FEEL IM TALKIN TOO THEM ."THAT 'S
THE RIGHT SHOE PIMP.."YEAH IT FIT U NICE.."NOW RUN WIT IT..
MYSPACE/MOUTHPIECE707
hey freez heres a heads up. but is spelled with 1 "t" otherwise u talkin bout "butt" as in ass

Aug 14, 2005
CALL MY PHONE..707-208-4529
NO NEED 4 BAD TALK ABOUT VITTI..IF HE DID SOMETHING
TO ANY ONE OF YALL.I CAN DID IT!!
BUTT JUS TA THINK OF SOMETHING
OUT ALL OF THE FOLKS IN VALLEJO
OR IN THE WORLD TO TALK ABOUT "VITTI..
NA NA NOW..."VITTI GROWN HELL BE OK..
"DONT WORRY BOUT DA CUZO..
BUTT NOW .1-LUV SICCNESS... "SOME CATS
ON HERE BE KEEPIN IT REAL THOE..
BUTT THE REST OF YALL TURN THIS SITE INTO
"NAIL SHOP GOSSIP LIKE BITCHES..
AND IF U GET BACK AT ME SIDEWAYS..ON HERE
"THE SHOE MUST FIT" SO WEAR IT U BITCH"..OTHER WISE JUS CALL MY PHONE AND WELL RAPP ABOUT IT....IM COUSIN FREEZ FROM VALLEJO
OLD MILLA VILL.. WITH MAC SHAWN LIL BRUCE K-1 ETC G-NOTE POO MILLA ETC...
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MOUTHPIECE707
cant believe no ones pickin up on the "butt" this fool keeps throwin out there!LMAO!