damn...cubs get bad break from fan and shorstop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
that deop in left field getting into alous way...goddamn it if i was a cubs fan i woulda taken that bitch out on sight...how the fuck you just ruin your teams chances like that...alou should have reached over and beat that bitch...later i heard fans were throwing beer on his four eyed piece of shit ass...thats the elast they could do...and dont count out the shortstop...his error cost them the inning and the game...

does anyone want to see the florida marlins in the world series?...i know i dont.

May 13, 2002
lmao i was watchin the whole game up to bout the 7th thinkin it was all over...then i look again in the 8th an its like 8 to 3

i was like wtf is this shit...cubs hella fuckd up

i wont be suprised if they loose the next game

May 10, 2002
its a normal reaction to try to catch the when a ball is hit to you....and that dude wasnt the only fan tryin to catch the ball....there was like 4 other fans all reaching for it....his hand just happened to hit it....just the heat of the moment thing.....the cubs just fell apart....

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i blame the fan and that piece of shit alex gonzalez...theyre losing right now...now is when i start believeing in curses...i doubt the cubs can get going...im praying to god that the yankees go down tomorrow...if they dont...then aint that a big bitch.