Damn... Bobby Lashley is out of action...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
From http://www.wwe.com

As first reported on WWE Mobile Alerts, Bobby Lashley is unable to compete in this Sunday's Great American Bash. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios told WWE.com, "During his annual exam, Bobby Lashley was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver; therefore, he is not cleared to wrestle until further evaluation."

As a result of this breaking news, the Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship at The Great American Bash has changed. U.S. Champion Finlay will now defend the gold against William Regal in a one-on-one match.

Damn... Smackdown can't get a break. Wonder if this has anything to do with his steroid infested body.

Jun 24, 2005
This fuckin sucks. Lashley and Finlay have had the best feud in the WWE over the past several months. I was really lookin forward to him competing tomorrow.

Feb 5, 2005
STICK said:
This fuckin sucks. Lashley and Finlay have had the best feud in the WWE over the past several months. I was really lookin forward to him competing tomorrow.

SAME HERE...

ALSO I WONDER HOW THIS WILL PLAYOUT AZ FAR AZ REY vs BOOKER...

IF REGAL/FINLAY GO AT IT WILL THEY STILL HELP BOOKER T WILL DA BELT AFTERWARDz ?

SHIT LOOKz LIKE ITz GO'N DOWNHILL ON SMACDOWN...

LOSSEz :

CHRIS BENOIT

MARK HENRY

KHALI

LASHLEY

- GEEzUz

Jun 24, 2005
GeeZus said:

SAME HERE...

ALSO I WONDER HOW THIS WILL PLAYOUT AZ FAR AZ REY vs BOOKER...

IF REGAL/FINLAY GO AT IT WILL THEY STILL HELP BOOKER T WILL DA BELT AFTERWARDz ?

SHIT LOOKz LIKE ITz GO'N DOWNHILL ON SMACDOWN...

LOSSEz :

CHRIS BENOIT

MARK HENRY

KHALI

LASHLEY

- GEEzUz
They also lost Angle to ECW and Orton to Raw.

I find it amazing that SmackDown continues to be a really good show despite losing so much talent. People like Finlay, Helms, Hardy, Booker, Regal, Mysterio, etc keep steppin it up every week and making the show entertaining.

Aug 26, 2005
Not to mention that JBL no longer wrestles. But damn he's entertaining as hell as a commentator. That guy is the best thing to happen to commentating in a very long time.

King Booker is gonna have to carry Smackdown until some of those people get back. Anyone know how long Benoit is out?

Jun 24, 2005
BayBuryYa said:
Not to mention that JBL no longer wrestles. But damn he's entertaining as hell as a commentator. That guy is the best thing to happen to commentating in a very long time.

King Booker is gonna have to carry Smackdown until some of those people get back. Anyone know how long Benoit is out?
So true. JBL is the best announcer in the business. If he can maintain, he might even go down as one of the best ever. He's climbing pretty fast.

No clue on Benoit. I hope he comes back soon though.

Aug 26, 2005
You never know if they're on roids or not... it could be just to help them recover from injury faster as opposed to gettin swoll like Lashley.

Great Khali looks like he could be on roids... he just doesn't do any lower body workouts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
BayBuryYa said:
You never know if they're on roids or not... it could be just to help them recover from injury faster as opposed to gettin swoll like Lashley.

Great Khali looks like he could be on roids... he just doesn't do any lower body workouts.
Nah Kahli just looks big and stupid. Super crazy just looks short and stupid.