damn blade 2 is tha shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
why is that movie so tight!?

i'm telling you if bruce lee was alive he'd fit right into those movies.those fools got moves~

Apr 25, 2002
Sorry Toop, the thread should have read...

"Damn Blade 2 is a piece of shit"

That movie was terrible on so many levels...most of it is CGI fighting...and he only uses the sword like 3 or 4 times...Blade 1 was bad ass, cause Wesley did most of the fighting, this is all computer generated and it looks hella fake...

the plot was pretty terrible too...

Apr 25, 2002
villian of all people you did'nt like it.damn...

for me it was very interesting and i loved the few times he used the sword.maybe a little more fighting and it would have been even tighter.

i thought the moves were cool.

May 13, 2002
the movie is thight except for at the end where they have there little werestling match. too fake for me. if i wanted to see that then i would just watch wwe. i like the sewer scene though.

May 23, 2002
i took it for what it was...a movie with a lot of senseless violence...i wasn't expecting it to be some great story or oscar worthy performances...it was worth my money at the teathers and worth the movie i spent on it last week when i bought at the store...