damn @ all the guests thats gonna be on the new Master P album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
three 6 mafia, bun b, david banner, lil flip, mystikal, 8ball, field mob, ludacris, b.g., bone crusher, c murder, big tymers, lil wayne, and the new no limit

shit should be good

May 15, 2002
His features may be good but P himself ain't shit lyrically. I know I'm hatin but fuck him and the new Hoe Limit. The tank ran outta gas and broke down, to hell with that unoriginal nigga he should just stick to pimpin Lil Hoe-meo. Nuff said.

Feb 8, 2003
Stealth Killa said:
His features may be good but P himself ain't shit lyrically. I know I'm hatin but fuck him and the new Hoe Limit. The tank ran outta gas and broke down, to hell with that unoriginal nigga he should just stick to pimpin Lil Hoe-meo. Nuff said.

Why you hate so much and you a female if so you hate worst than niggas? Obviously the tank is not out of gas too much they still putting albums out. if No Limit was broke down then the company would be out of business?

But i heard 5 tracks from the album and all are real tight this album is gonna be tight. They were on some soundClick page.

Dec 2, 2002
i think Three 6 Mafia got taken off, but i do think that DJ Paul & Juicy J did the beat for, "Representin" off P's new album. fuck all the haters! they talkin shit while P is still makin bank. think about that next time you say some shit! :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
P always takes what is hot and whats already been used..does a lil no limit twist on it and makes scratch..like that new jam.."them jeans"..he takes genuines track and the new lil jon shake ya ass phenomenon and boom..there P's new single..lol..im tellin you...dudes a hustla for real

May 2, 2002
who cares if P cant sell himself anymore....if the album is worth the knock then why not buy it...quit hatin
Obviously he cares...that's why he's got so many features on his album.

And if the album is worth it...I'll get it. I have my doubts though.....

I don't think anyone doubts the fact that he is a great business man, but c'mon...his albums have been crap for some time now.

Jun 24, 2002
man that song dem jeanz or sum was wack! i felt sorry for P cos that really sounded like 9 year old kid rapping his first rhymes. all that shit was said and done 25 years ago. how lame.