Dame Fame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2009
For all those interested you can write Dame Fame at:

Stacy Damon Harris #159729
11560 Country Rd FF75
Las Animas CO 81054

He is also working on putting out an album - so you can submit your songs or drops to me at [email protected]

#FreeDameFameOakland - Twitter & Instagram - D @damefameoakland

Please show your support.

Feb 8, 2006
he's lookin at football numbers it seems for defrauding banks
best of look to dame

Mar 18, 2008
Step yo tired ass game up ALL ABOUT CHICKEN...all these methed out bitches you flashin on here...you see how FLAT this bitches ass is on the table? Her fucking stubby ass arms...do you see that shit my dude? Post a bitch up that got REAL BODY!!!

Mar 18, 2008
you wish she looked like tim tebow, you faggot
ALL ABOUT CHICKEN...stop hiding in that Freedom Town forum with the rest of them trolls...muthafucka you think you safe there...? You and them crack head bitches you posting up...nigga you ain't safe. I'm just waiting for you to step out your lil comfort zone...got all them punk ass bitches speaking for you...NIGGA...YOUZ THA FAGGOT!!!! Postin up all them dump head bitches.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL ABOUT CHICKEN...stop hiding in that Freedom Town forum with the rest of them trolls...muthafucka you think you safe there...? You and them crack head bitches you posting up...nigga you ain't safe. I'm just waiting for you to step out your lil comfort zone...got all them punk ass bitches speaking for you...NIGGA...YOUZ THA FAGGOT!!!! Postin up all them dump head bitches.
you got shit twisted, you're the faggot...you're the one who is posting pics of dicks in multiple threads. why don't you just shut the fuck up and kick rocks?

nobody gives a shit about you or your garbage ass music or your stupid ass flyers...

Mar 18, 2008
you got shit twisted, you're the faggot...you're the one who is posting pics of dicks in multiple threads. why don't you just shut the fuck up and kick rocks?

nobody gives a shit about you or your garbage ass music or your stupid ass flyers...
Ohh yeah...and about that punk ass dried up bitch in your sig...I betchu she ah flat booty ass bitch...is that lil sis?

And about the music...this ain't about the music...this is personal...so it's not gonna stop...no matter how many capital letter responses you use.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Ohh yeah...and about that punk ass dried up bitch in your sig...I betchu she ah flat booty ass bitch...is that lil sis?

And about the music...this ain't about the music...this is personal...so it's not gonna stop...no matter how many capital letter responses you use.

Okay......well if it's personal, feel free to PM me and explain what you're so butt hurt about...