DAM IM A DICK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
The other day I brought my kids to the free public zoo. It was one of the first hot sunny days here and there was hella people there as I expected.

So we keep driving around tryin to find parking on the street. Shits full as fuck aint no where to park in an 8 block radius. But there is these 2 old as fuck Grandmas standing face to face talking in a parking space on the street..obviously saving a space for somebody.

So I circle this area about 5 times and still no fucking spots to park. Them old ass ladies is still standing in this spot and I'm gettin heated. The 5th circle by I promise myself I will tell them to move...but I felt bad cuz they are like 70 so I just flip them off and do 1 more circle around. This aint around the block, this around a whole area...so Im circling this bitch literally like 10 mins.

I come back around again. OLD ASS BITCHES IS STILL THERE. I snapped.

I pull 1/2 in the spot and beep my horn. The ladys shake their head no and wave me away. I lay on the horn for about 30 seconds and they are clearly rattled but wont move.

My bloods boiling and I jump out the car thinking in my head I'm going to stay calm and tell them they cant block spots on a public street...blah blah blah.

I get out and the fatter lady says something and waggs her finger in my face. And at that point my motherfucking top exploded.

I say "Move your fucking asses out of this spot old ladies right fucking now"
They talk some shit and I say "My car is parking here so I suggest you get the fuck out of the way" They start poppin off at the lips some more and finally 1 lady says 'Thats it im callin the police" I said "Bitch you better call the ambulance cuz im about to run you over" and the other lady says "plz sir we are here for a family picnic" and i said "Well after I run your asses over ill eat one of your cheeseburgers then Im here for the picnic too" The whole family is at a picnic table right in front of this staring at us. One of the ladies daughters comes up, soft as fuck, and says "Plz sir dont cause a scene" I snapped on this bitch too. There was like 1-2 minutes of me wiling out, i can barely remember what I was saying cuz I was my blood pressures so high Im literally blacking out. I was calling them fucking old bitches....threatening them and shit... finally im like fuck it, and I start to pull my car in the spot, creep that bitch in slow as fuck. The ladies dont move! And the fucking skinny old lady has the nerve to sit on the hood of my car while Im creeping forward. I crept that bitch all the way in the spot. Just then I think the person they were saving the spot for pulls up...and the skinny lady has a complete nervous breakdown.

I get out and talk more shit, about how just cuz their old ladies they think someone wont say something. We went to the zoo and shit was cool.

But now I feel kinda bad about it cuz my kids seen the whole thing, and they were crying while I was screaming on these grammas. I wouldnt want any1 talking to my mom or grandma like that. But fuck it...just cuz they old dont mean they arent bitches.

IDK, just wanted to get that off my chest cuz it been kinda bothering me.
Yall ever get so mad you black out??? Theres alot of it I barely remember. I be seeing black spots and shit.

Aug 5, 2002
Naw, my grandma isn't with us no more. But if it would have been you'd be posting up pics of your bruised eye with a "WTF Granny" post title. She woulda swung on ya!

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Im suprised more people from the family didnt come up and try to get involved.
I was so fucking animated then that daughter bitch came up so soft and got her head bit the fuck off and she tucked her thumbs in her hands and retreated hella quick.

My family woulda bum rushed some dude screamin on one of us like that.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
u have more patience than me dude... i woulda fucked them up bad in that parking lot... old ladies or not!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Fuck em.. You gave the asshole they were saving it for plenty of time..

LOL @ the old bitch sitting on your car though. Fucking old people think he can do what ever they want.. fuck that shit.

I wouldn't feel bad for what I did to them if I were you.. Maybe about making my kids cry.. but fuck it.. I'm sure they'll see you blow up again.. I've seen the same shit with my pops, and I don't think any less of him for it.. So once again.. fuck it.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
i remember watchin my dad pop off on all kinds of people. i got use to it and it didn't make me think any less of him. in fact it made me not want to piss him off haha. at least you drove around a few times tryin to give them some time but honestly i probably would have done the same shit. no spots and these old bitches are gonna save the last one? fuck that. im kinda surprised that no one from their family came out swingin. crazy ass non-violent families trip me out. that shit just ain't right.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Wow, so all that to go to a free zoo. At the end, was it really worth it? Usually free zoo's have a bird painted black and white to look like a pinguin, a turkey, a cow with a stick tied on to his nose to be a rhino, and a few retarded bears....