Dam.... friscoPD???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I've had plenty of run ins with shitty cops and would be the first in line to sign a petition to rid the world of them all. However...if you shoot at cops, they will shoot you dead. If you wave a knife at them, they will shoot you dead. Black, white, asian, the rule applies to everyone...in Rohnert Park California, they shot a white woman dead who was not right in the head, however she waved a knife at them. They shot a Korean man who was not right in the head who was wielding a sword...it's not rocket science or conspiracy, you threaten them, THEY SHOOT YOU.

Dec 20, 2002
I've had plenty of run ins with shitty cops and would be the first in line to sign a petition to rid the world of them all. However...if you shoot at cops, they will shoot you dead. If you wave a knife at them, they will shoot you dead. Black, white, asian, the rule applies to everyone...in Rohnert Park California, they shot a white woman dead who was not right in the head, however she waved a knife at them. They shot a Korean man who was not right in the head who was wielding a sword...it's not rocket science or conspiracy, you threaten them, THEY SHOOT YOU.
agreed....
I love how everyone always thinks its a conspiracy or that they are wrong everytime the police shoot someone.....now I by no means like the cops, I hate them if anything but if I am waving a gun at some pigs iam expecting t atleast get shot if not killed

Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P.

Another young life is lost over something that was so petty. So sad. I pray for the victims family and I will never understand why anyone would wanna be a cop.

Feb 13, 2004
The lady in A section actually had a razor blade and he unloaded his whole clip in her. Larry Jones Jr shot Grinn in the back when he was running cause they saw his pistol hanging out from under his shirt. All those killings by R.P cops was unjustified. But this one in frisco he was actually shooting at the cops and they had no choice but to kill him. I agree with everything you said.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Exactly. I was using RP as an example...pretty much all white/hispanic/asian city with PLENTY of unjustified or excessive killings by police...it is not a strictly "ghetto" issue...however, if you can get shot and killed for posing that little amount of harm, don't scream injustice if you get shot for shooting at cops.

It seems like we want to blame everything on anything BESIDES real problems...young men shooting each other over NONSENSE should be the biggest issue. Usually the main culprit is a lack of parenting and we all know it, however there are no rallies about that. Where are the people that these young men and women should be looking up to?

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Exactly. I was using RP as an example...pretty much all white/hispanic/asian city with PLENTY of unjustified or excessive killings by police...it is not a strictly "ghetto" issue...however, if you can get shot and killed for posing that little amount of harm, don't scream injustice if you get shot for shooting at cops.

It seems like we want to blame everything on anything BESIDES real problems...young men shooting each other over NONSENSE should be the biggest issue. Usually the main culprit is a lack of parenting and we all know it, however there are no rallies about that. Where are the people that these young men and women should be looking up to?

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ YEP EXACTLY AND ITS NOT LIKE THIS MAN WAS INNOCENT HE WAS WANTED FOR FOUR SHOOTINGS IN SEATTLE I BELIEVE. AND WHEN YOUR WANTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY'RE GUNNING FOR YOU HARDER. THE PARENTS AREN'T DOING THEY'RE JOBS AND THEY NEED MORE PROGRAMS FOR THESE AT RISK YOUTHS AND YOUNG MEN AND WOMAN. ALL COPS AREN'T BAD ITS THE BAD ONES THAT MAKE ALL COPS LOOK BAD. A LOT OF OFFICERS WANT TO HELP PEOPLE.

Jul 25, 2007
Fist of all that nigga wasnt innocent, 2nd he had a cannon, 3rd he shot at the cops while evading them and for what? A fucking $2 Muni bus fare. That nigga dumb. No sympathy for him.

I hate the police as much as yall do but its dudes fault. He would still be alive if he just paid $2. Shit I find that under my couch. Aint worth shooting cops over.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Still waiting to see if the institute the taser use on the level they should. Supposedly there was talks of taser distribution and training in all the departments which presently resort to lethal force in the face of minor or easily neutralizable threats. Would save alot of lives. Everyone has to agree that shooting people wielding knives/swords/other objects is senseless and excessive.