Dallas @ OAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
yeahhh booy!!! Finally got our 1st W of the season after that killa schedule! And man oh man is our D some run stoppers or whaaaat?!?! Our D gave up that long TD but they made up for it with a stop in the redzone with the game on the line!!! Moss didnt have many catches but still put up them COWBOY KLLA #s ... 3-3 on this homestand here we come!

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Aight man im a raiders fan too...but dont get to hyped up about them beatin the cowboys.
I mean...who are the cowboys again?;-p

Jan 4, 2003
Talus said:
Aight man im a raiders fan too...but dont get to hyped up about them beatin the cowboys.
I mean...who are the cowboys again?;-p
haha... people thinkin cowboys will win their division this year.. Not with Bledsoe!

Jan 4, 2003
reza said:
haha u acting like Raiders won the superbowl. I know you're excited but they be lucky to get a wild card spot.
yeah I over acted a bit cuz this W was over due.... About time we was able to come out with the W even with the stupid @$$ penalties again.. But yeah anything is possible in football

Jan 4, 2003
oakraiders9 said:
Watch out for Oakland. Im not saying Super Bowl Champs or anything, but they can win a game against ANY team in the NFL when they play right. Well, I guess any team really could. But the Raiders have got weapons.
yeah... Our offense looks great on paper but whats steppin up is our D once we get this whole offense rollin smoothly.. watch out!

Jan 4, 2003
KAH707KALI said:
NO ONE PICKED DALLAS TO WIN THE DIVISION EVERYONE WAS SAYIN EVERY TEAM BUT DALLAS WAS GONNA WIN THE DIVISION
Most of the "pros" where picking Parcells cowboys to win it and that they would be better this year with Bledsoe... Now many are suprised that the redskins are 4-0 and on top.... It was between the Cowboys/Eagles

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Its all gravity folks...you just an Oakland fan....we always get juiced when we win a game...shit fools start rioting when we lose a game..
Thats why i love the raiders soo fuckin much cuz it dont even matter when we win or lose we just happy our team is playin haha
crazy ass mother fuckers

Jan 4, 2003
Solitary 1 said:
WE JUST MIGHT SUPRISE THEM CHARGERS..

YOU NEVER KNOW.
we'll get the W.... And the key to that will be by stopping L.T. ... I'm just hoping our offense comes out looking a lot better after this BYE

Jun 27, 2003
RAS 925 said:
Most of the "pros" where picking Parcells cowboys to win it and that they would be better this year with Bledsoe... Now many are suprised that the redskins are 4-0 and on top.... It was between the Cowboys/Eagles
yea fa sho, last time the skins did that they won the superbowl.....

buuut anyway, Hopefully the Raiders can get shit together after the bye and take out the Chargers. I don't think anybody expected the Raiders to lose to the Cowboys, the Chargers might be a bit tough. From what I've been seeing, I definitely think the Raiders still have a playoff shot, but we'll see ey.

TonyG

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
the raiders are still alive, however they dont have much room for error with those early losses!! and the rest of the schedule is far from a cake walk.. we will see!!!