DALLAS COWBOYS BABY!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP NOW TRICKS!! AMERICA'S TEAM IS BACK!! WHERE YALL HATERS AT??? COME COME NOW!! HAHAHAH!!! WHO'S NEXT ON THE LIST?? ITS TO BAD WE DONT PLAY THE GAY ASS WHINERS SO WE COULD STOMP THEM!!! BUT 4-1 IS THE RECORD, AND WE DOIN IT BIG SO FAR!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
good game from wut i saw on tha previews (they didnt show tha game here) but i wuz busy watching tha raiders lose to tha browns....

i got to see tha very end of this game tho when McNabb fumbled like a little bitch.... cowboys played well and this is tha first win that everyone must give them credit for. ill give it to your squad man, they did well.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I know it hurts mane, but get use to it!! Your squad is booboo, and we are in 1st place!! Deal with it cause I wont shut up potna!! Dallas muthafucka!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Oh so u a bandwagon fan of some undefeated team huh?? Thats on u!! I never seen u post in here, and 2ndly now that there is a 5-0 team u wanna come in here and claim them!! Hahahah!! Nice try mane!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
we have yet to really play a real good game overall and we still sit at 4-1.....this team hasnt even begun to play to their potential and were still #1 in the NFC east.....mayne!

on the other hand, its a tough road ahead of us.....we have the toughest 2nd half schedule of anyone....Tampa, Carolina, Miami, Buffalo, New England.......but parcells has this team is playing with incredible confidence right now so anythings possible....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo arti-booboo, u think I care if u reply to me?? U replied to me in the 1st place mark!! U have bitten the dust folks!! If u cant handle it go to the sistas forum!! This forum is for real sports folks!! I am the Guru of this forum!! Now back to my boys...yea born we doin some coo shit this year!! My boy R. Williams is a sav!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Nuthin to explain! The Beagles tried a onside kick to start the game, and Randall Williams ran it back for a TD!! We was up 7-0 3 seconds into the game!! Where u at bammer??? Your Beagles got handled by my boys!! Its a new day bra!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
nfl.com said:
The Cowboys started as well as possible, when Randal Williams foiled an onside kick by returning it 37 yards for a touchdown. Dallas was ahead after just three seconds, the fastest score to begin a game since the NFL began using a scoreboard clock in 1970.

ahhhh lol why in the fuck would wanna start a game with an onsides kick? lol their plan worked perfectly:rolleyes:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
They did that to us before so they thought they would catch us slippin again, but to no avail!! This isnt a Campo coached team anymore!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!