Dago song inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Well I dont know where ya got this from, but it wasnt suppose to be on that c.d...anyways IT's called San Diego Star by Bossman Hogg...It is on Gangsa Granny presents Bossman Hogg and the Knok Which is a project I put together due out hopefully by March. That song and most the rest produced by raw steel and 1 song by Slikk Rikk, and 1 by Dave Moss, and 1 Jetsonz..

Oct 21, 2003
It is on Gangsa Granny presents Bossman Hogg and the Knok Which is a project I put together due out hopefully by March. That song and most the rest produced by raw steel and 1 song by Slikk Rikk, and 1 by Dave Moss, and 1 Jetsonz..
that means we have to wait until march????:(

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I solved the unsolved mystery, this aint even Easttrippn this some shit I sent to someone on the siccness It only has about 4 songs from easttrippn and the rest from the projects I was working on this was the link on that site.
http://rapidshare.com/files/57093347/Skyline_Park_Piru_-East_Trippin_Vol_1__2006_.rar.html
I aint mad it was just a lil sampler to show what the rest of easttrippn was about and I did this with consent from Slikk Rikk, two songs are from EastMean C.d that we may still throw out (maybe) and 2 songs that was on the bossman hogg and knok album which was once on his myspace. and about 4 Spoony Loc songs But I ditched that whole project....So anyways it aint nothing but if the person would have told me he was doing it i would have said cool.