dago bout TA BLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
i remember when i first moved out here like 7 yrs ago. i used to trip. all this talent and niggaz was being petty. not fuckin wit each other in this rap game. it was sad. but now you can go cop some shit wit riderz from all set puttin it down. i mean on one album you got my patna C.S. ecay. cricet, mitch. mu, steve(vms) bandit. i glad niggaz doin tha damn thang. i just wish mikey could be here to share all of this.

oh yeah holla at ya sat. c.s.

Aug 15, 2002
yall need to start throwing in some collabos with the mexican homies in Dago...im sure there is a big market out for them...and lets be real we all living in the same hoods ...ill be honest though..im not up on who is tight out of Dago on the Latin scene...but im sure there are some tight artists out there

May 10, 2002
I know a couple artists working with Mr. Shadow and some other ones... one of them is Mackvillin I'm pretty sure, but you'll see some stuff in the future for sho

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Well, the ICONS (most popular Hip Hop group out of Dago) got at me to do a song with them for their new album, and we just put it down. The song is the ICONS feat. Steve Vicious, Mr. Lil One, and LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat. That was my first time workin' with Lil One. He's cool, and he's got heat. The song came out tiight too. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com