DAAMMMNNN, SLIM THUG, GAME, SNOOP - DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SLIM THUGGA MUTHAFUCCA!!!

MAANNNNNNNNNN-
THESE WATER AZZ ARTIST AIN'T READY TO C DA BOSS ON THE MIC!!!

SLIM SPITS DONE MADE EVERYONE ON THAT TRACC LOOK SILLY...

they ain't ready....

Aug 9, 2002
I aint sure if they still sell his older shit...but if you wanna catch up on some shit you missed then peep his greatest hits shit.....

Nov 13, 2003
theres two versions Still Tippin wit slim thug, jones, pall wall thats on swisha house cd "the day hell broke loose II" then theres slim thug, jones, chamillionaire thats through rap-a-lot "the day after hell broke loose" dont remember what i like the one with chamillionaire i think the beat is tighter more laid back but both is tight

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Slim Thug comes tight on the song IMO...overall I HATE this song though. The beat is garbage IMO...Snoop sounds like he is just talking..and in the remix The Game ( I usually feel his shit) is straight shit on this song. The OG version and the remix I don't know how anyone likes this song personally. To me it is one of the worst songs I have heard in a long time. With Pharell doing that whole little popping sound with his mouth...man that shit is so fucking stupid everytime I hear it I want to sock him on his jaw for real.

Nuttkace

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Nuttkase said:
Yeah Slim Thug comes tight on the song IMO...overall I HATE this song though. The beat is garbage IMO...Snoop sounds like he is just talking..and in the remix The Game ( I usually feel his shit) is straight shit on this song. The OG version and the remix I don't know how anyone likes this song personally. To me it is one of the worst songs I have heard in a long time. With Pharell doing that whole little popping sound with his mouth...man that shit is so fucking stupid everytime I hear it I want to sock him on his jaw for real.

Nuttkace
The bassline makes the track for me...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the worst part of this sonG is that little fukkin flute sound...everywhere i Go, i hear some idiot doin that shit...