da_jinxed_1 vs the worst

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
stop saying your from the eastside thats the best dont even know how to ride just say your from the south side/your wondering when your going to get laid askings girls how much to i have to pay/ your fucking with a real g get your ass slaughtered your mom will lose her favorite little daughter/put your ass to bed so your girl can give me head cum all over her face bitch your a decrase to your race with your fuck up face your out of place trying to battle me after this u bee saying can i have your autograph please/giving props to every one but they hate your ass get some fucken class i just tore you up you fucken fag i know you like to gauge on nuts you might even take it in the butt/for all i know you hoe trying to give every guy a blow ask me you will end up dead your body will be filled with lead/ Pull your lyrcial journal out of your ass thats all you say in every rime you will never be able to shine with me/ little boy playing with your grandmas sex toys thinking its christmas all full of joy/ check with your mom if you can come back with a responce. jocking tech n9ne like you
know him and no he wont let you blow him/

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
this bitch callin me an idiot when he went 2 skool 4 retards//
bet i could smear ur chicks freckels & her face would look like a skidmark//
attackin like a hungry shark, u cant fade my lyrical skillz//
claimin u a pimp when ur stuck red headed tramp whoz on psycho pillz//
ur da real discrace, calimin East Side Hollis//
how can u claim 2 be from hollis when ur alwayz in DP//
left u n a creek wit blood satins on ur shirt like shit on ur choniez//
tellin ur chick "It wuz rust" try tellin dat phony excuse 2 ur homiez//
yo shit wuz whack but im still gonna bust back//
talkin like u a homeboy & u told me u kiked it wit a down ass scrap//
cant handle this shit as it continues 2 get kolder//
callin urself da jinxed 1 when everyone callz u head N sholderz//
whooped ur bitch ass in this battle, u jus got racked//
u & ur chick are perfect 4 each other u both passed high skool with basic math//
claimin u a G when u get scared when u see the fedz//
oh shit its 9:15 i can hear ur chick sayin da jinxed 1 time 2 go 2 bed//

Apr 25, 2002
ROFLMAO!!! This shit had me laughing something serious.

For the record, I know both these guys personally and I can vouch for the personals in this battle. They both came serious as fuck. If you guys knew these two you'd know why I enjoyed this battle so much....

Good shit, both of you.

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
da_jinxed_1 said:
stop saying your from the eastside thats the best dont even know how to ride just say your from the south side/
your wondering when your going to get laid/
askings girls how much to i have to pay/
your fucking with a real g get your ass slaughtered/
your mom will lose her favorite little daughter/
put your ass to bed so your girl can give me head cum all over her face bitch your a decrase to your race/
with your fuck up face your out of place trying to battle me after this u bee saying can i have your autograph please/
giving props to every one but they hate your ass get some fucken class i just tore you up/
you fucken fag i know you like to gauge on nuts you might even take it in the butt/
for all i know you hoe trying to give every guy a blow ask me you will end up dead/
your body will be filled with lead/
Pull your lyrcial journal out of your ass thats all you say in every rime/
you will never be able to shine with me/
little boy playing with your grandmas sex toys thinking its christmas all full of joy/
check with your mom if you can come back with a responce. jocking tech n9ne like you
know him and no he wont let you blow him/
i tried 2 break it up without fuckin wit it but this is how ur verse should of looked most of this shit doesent even ryhme

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
Jinxed

They was both corny but I saw some truth in Da Jinxed 1's flow. Maybe it's because I don't know either of you cats, I dont know.