DA SICCNESS LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THIS FOOTBALL LEAGUE ILL PUT ALL THE INFO .ITS A LEGIT FOOTBALL LEAGUE IT MAY NOT BE THAT GREAT BUT ITS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A LEAGUE.HIT IT UP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Come check out AthlonSports.com's Rush for 2000 Yards presented by Hitachi at http://www.rushfor2000yards.com.

The premise is simple: Select a different pro football running back each week and try to gain as many yards as possible. Whoever has the most yards at the end of the season wins the Grand Prize and you get a special trophy if you break 2,000 yards.

I've created a challenge league (DA SICCNESS) where we can compete head to head. All you have to do is register for the game and then click on the "Leagues" button once you are logged in. From there you can search for my username (DEEBO) or the name of the league (DA SICCNESS) and join.

Go to http://www.rushfor2000yards.com and signup now!

Manuel

THANX

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
How To Play
Quick tips on how to make the most of your Rush For 2,000 Yards experience . . .
Just 6 easy steps and you'll be enjoying the best Football Pick 'Em contest online . . .
Step #1: Create an Account

Head over to the Athlonsports.com Registration page and complete the information to create your own account. Why do we collect all that info? So we can contact you if and when you win a prize. Don't worry, we don't give out your information to anyone!
Step #2: Research the matchups

Each week we provide you with 5 weekly news items about the pro football matchups from Athlon Sports, the leading preseason and pre-game sports content publisher.

Step #3: Make your picks

When you're ready to make your picks, click on the Make Picks tab and select one running back for each week. Finally, predict the two tiebreakers and then click "Submit Picks." Simple.
Step #4: Check your picks history

As soon as you submit your picks, you will be brought to a confirmation screen and will also be emailed a copy of your selections. The confirmation screen is your receipt that you have made picks and we've recorded them. Feel free to print it out. If you want to be doubly sure, you can check the Picks History page, where each round's picks will be displayed.
Step #5: Check the standings

After all the games are over, log back in and check the Standings page. While you'll know as soon as you login how you did from the Statbox (usually located in the top right corner, providing points and rank for the most recent round and cumulative), you should check the Standings page to see who finished above and below you.
Step #6: Challenge Your Friends

Looking for something a little more personal? Go to the Leagues page and create or join a Challenge League. Each league can have up to 20 members and you can belong to up to 5 leagues. They also have a private message board so league members can talk smack while competing head to head. There are no prizes at stake, but bragging rights can be worth an awful lot!

I HOPE THIS HELPS.