DA ROBBER IS BACK IN THIS MUTHA FUCKA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Whats up to everyone I just recently got out of the pen from doing a year after I got snitched on. I just wanna say whats up to Lynch,X,an all the other artists on here and to everyone else peace.

I leave families with tragides when fools badger me/ Bustas know that I speak negativly/ Have haters spittin when my words are written/ And spoken have ya choken when the S starts provokin/ I lay to rest the few that try to come harsh/ Dismembered bodies fill up my marsh/ Mutilated mentality evil speakin madmen leave ya layin on tarps which we throw in the trash can/ With the rest of my victimes wishin I never reached this postion/ Unfrogiven Hittin rhymes whie I put you foes into submission/ With me in the game it just got dangerous/ I bust lyrics like bullets from a nine/ Rip through ya skin unload my ammo on pigs tryin to take mine/ The newest Lyrical Assassin to slice the track/ like an artery during surgery after ya heart attack/ Because after ya hear me ya had a shortness of breath/ The best there is greetin Mc's with lyrics of death/ I'll upset any one who touches the mic/ Have ya lookin suprised like when ya found out ya girl was a dyke/ I dont sound like no one/And you won't see me because ya won't know where I come from/ Diffrent angles could be 45 or 90 in a curve or even angle just hope we never tangle/ Because the first time ya rhyme I'll rip your vocal cords out and let em dangle/ I strangle those who would asurp my throne/ The messiah of rap has come to bring it on/ Iam the storm after the calm/ Have ya droppin a palm at my feet/I speak the real while your lips drip decet/ And I slit the track like a girls skirt up the side/

Jul 8, 2002
Rob what's folkz, it's me Mike you know the one you met at in Akron at the mall a while bacc when i was working at the castle. Damn man i heard about you getting snitched on from somebody on here and i was going 2 write 2 you but i lost the addy. Anyway hit me up man i was just in Akron like last week wit some family. Hit me up man on my e-mail and i'll give you my number so we can talk. [email protected]

Ekim

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Didnt even know you left....
lol....yo know.

Sounds like Da Robber and Evil_Ekim are the same person....
homie is talkin to his other 91 name..lol.

"damn folkz, you got ratted on, dude i heard about that, maan thats fuccd up".

lmao.........

dont trip

D-Locc

Jul 8, 2002
how does it sound lke we the same person?? I know Rob from another city and i'm just saying what's up 2 him cuz that's my folkz. What the fuck are you talking about, now peeps on here think i'm posting 2 myself WTF why would i do some shit like that.

N

Napalm

Hey D-Locc man you dont have any brains in ya head do you? I mean for real dude why the fuc you in my bizzness. Ekim is my boy from Akron, Ohio. So before you speak on some shit you know nothing about shut ya fuccin mouth its because of mutha fuckas like you that people go to prison....

DA ROBBER

May 27, 2002
dam d-locc.....every one hates you....even if ure just makin jokes

ps.....beta posted to himself on 2 names once...with Phonk Beta and Fingatipz

so i dont put it past people to do that kinda shit

N

Napalm

Look busta I was on THE SICCMADE MESSAGE BOARD SINCE IT STARTED BACK WHEN BUD ICE WAS PLAYING ON THE BOARD AND BEFORE. GET YA MIND RIGHT.

DA ROBBER

FREE SICX

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Look busta I was on THE SICCMADE MESSAGE BOARD SINCE IT STARTED BACK WHEN BUD ICE WAS PLAYING ON THE BOARD
THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE HUGE WELCOME BACC PARTY THAT THE 91 SICCNESS THROUGH FOR YOU............

dont trip Cuzz.....yo name sounds 36% familiar to me