Da Reapa News....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I'm third that motion on what songs have u heard?????????
GROUPS???
If it is is just CCA(don;t get it twisted i know yall said they put gary out therre first but yall second wave of artist are so much harder), then I can see your point but even just one group can;t make a whole city weak

Jan 15, 2004
like i said i didnt say the whole city was weak jus the niggaz i've heard from there.

i've heard some shit from there this cutt by da grind family called happy somethin & some other shit by these other cats i really dont even remember what it was called cuzz the shit was so WEAK.im not hatin on them tho cuz i like a gang of niggaz shit outta KC,chicago,flint town,cleveland,& other city from the midwest.

Apr 25, 2002
Don't base judgements on 1 song dogg. If you knew Soope and Phil-Mo, you'd be diggin that song. You should here In The Grind We Trust Vol. 1 and 2, and tell me they weak. The Grind doing they thing, they came from nothing to sumthing. They really reppen the town. I believe your statement was Gary rappers are weak. Even if you like 1 outta 5, that don't mean they all weak. But our city got a rep, and a reputation for making real music. You aint gonna hear us rappin about bling bling, rims, and dippin in benz's, cuz we don't have it. The reason we aint blowed, cuz mutha fuckas making the music still in the fuckin streets puttin in work. K-Killa dead, C-Mack in prison, Will Skrilla in prison, Insane shot 17 times, now in jail, Shortie Grind dead, MC Scoop dead, Lil Pat in jail, C-Ghetto in jail, ya feel me. These was the mutha fuckas who was vets in the city. Me personally I'm only feeling a few artists out the G now, but back in the day it was on and crackin. Gary's is Gary, you gotta be in it, to understand it, and if you aint in it, don't speak on it. A lot of the people speak on MCG'z, but there's more to the city than MCG'z.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
u gonne lace me with them dubbs CASH?........

YUP, been busy, with work and shit. I'm gonna be outta town in Nap Thurs-Sun. So I'll get em done Sunday. I found like 10 more CD's I didn't mention.

Block Ave-Gangsta Island
G.I.N. (classic)
Mobb Life Compilation
C-Dubb
and a few others. E-Mail me your addy.
one

Nov 16, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Don't base judgements on 1 song dogg. If you knew Soope and Phil-Mo, you'd be diggin that song. You should here In The Grind We Trust Vol. 1 and 2, and tell me they weak. The Grind doing they thing, they came from nothing to sumthing. They really reppen the town. I believe your statement was Gary rappers are weak. Even if you like 1 outta 5, that don't mean they all weak. But our city got a rep, and a reputation for making real music. You aint gonna hear us rappin about bling bling, rims, and dippin in benz's, cuz we don't have it. The reason we aint blowed, cuz mutha fuckas making the music still in the fuckin streets puttin in work. K-Killa dead, C-Mack in prison, Will Skrilla in prison, Insane shot 17 times, now in jail, Shortie Grind dead, MC Scoop dead, Lil Pat in jail, C-Ghetto in jail, ya feel me. These was the mutha fuckas who was vets in the city. Me personally I'm only feeling a few artists out the G now, but back in the day it was on and crackin. Gary's is Gary, you gotta be in it, to understand it, and if you aint in it, don't speak on it. A lot of the people speak on MCG'z, but there's more to the city than MCG'z.
one
When do all those folks get out of jail, what are Soope and Phil-Mo working on now?

Apr 25, 2002
Da Mack said:
When do all those folks get out of jail, what are Soope and Phil-Mo working on now?

Soope and Phil-Mo got a mixtape coming out (The Grind Family). Its dope as fuck. I don't know when they gettin outta jail. The Grind Family doing big things and have turned down many majors, just waiting for the right one. That mixtape dope, they redid Round Here, The murdercap remix. Should be out next month.
one

Apr 25, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
Yo Ca$h, did K-Killa ever have a album out?
Nope, he was suppose to drop a CD called Killaz Snap Off. Popeye told me he only had like 8 songs recorded. He is Skee Balla's cousin, he is also on Skee's CD, Hard Tyme Records Comp, and Midwest Mobstaz.
one

Sep 11, 2003
Cash Whats up with cha u coming down to NAP this weekend I will be up there Saturday but if you want to hook up when you get here holla at me aiight.
GI-JANE

Apr 25, 2002
GI-JANE said:
Cash Whats up with cha u coming down to NAP this weekend I will be up there Saturday but if you want to hook up when you get here holla at me aiight.
GI-JANE
I'll be at Purdue on Friday for Grand Prix weekend and maybe in Nap Saturday just depends. I'll holla at you though.
one

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Ah Ca$h, u you handin out dubbs hit me up with a 17st Surviors and Thugg Out album. And how good is that "So Many Problems..So Mucj Pain" compared to "In The Grind We Trust Vol. 2"? I only got 2 Grind cds, "In The Grind We Trust Vol. 2" and "Don't Fuck Wit The Grind EP". And how much is Will Skrilla on the In The Grind We Trust Vol. 1? I swear, the Grind would be in my top 3 groups if they didn't loose all they damn good members. Will Skrilla, Ric Jilla, C-Ghetto, OvaDose, who tha fuck next?

Apr 25, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
Ah Ca$h, u you handin out dubbs hit me up with a 17st Surviors and Thugg Out album. And how good is that "So Many Problems..So Mucj Pain" compared to "In The Grind We Trust Vol. 2"? I only got 2 Grind cds, "In The Grind We Trust Vol. 2" and "Don't Fuck Wit The Grind EP". And how much is Will Skrilla on the In The Grind We Trust Vol. 1? I swear, the Grind would be in my top 3 groups if they didn't loose all they damn good members. Will Skrilla, Ric Jilla, C-Ghetto, OvaDose, who tha fuck next?

I aint really handing out Dubbs. Holla at me on AIM: cpmidwestcj

Will Skrilla all over Vol. 1, The Grind still good with the members they got. They lost Jilla cuz he wanted more than 40% and he wasn't puttin up any money. Ghetto in jail, they kicked Dose out for a fuckin stupid reason, so who knows.
one